Chapter 18

Pssst I made the meme above [proud]

This is gonna be a happy chapter since I'm in a great mood

Nagito POV (first person)

Mikan and I went over to her bedroom to get comfortable as we think of ideas, I flopped down on her bed and Mikan sat crisscrossed.

I sat up and took off my shoes, sitting crisscrossed on her bed and faced her. "So, where should we start?" Mikan let her hair down and fiddled with the rubber band.

"U-uhh, maybe we sh-should figure o-out the ti-time and day first?" She suggested and I nodded, "You're right, it needs to be when you both have free time."

I thought about Mikans schedule, she usually works at Junko's studio for most of the week, then at the hospital on Friday, sometimes Wednesday and Friday.

"Do you work at the hospital any other day this week?" I asked her, she thought about it for a moment before pulling out her phone and looking through her schedule.

"I wo-work Th-Thursday and Friday." She looked up at me, I nodded. "I ge-get off early Friday." She added, which caused me to sit up a little.

"So Friday is the perfect time!" I smiled, Mikan tilted her head, "A-are you sure?" I nodded in response, "Of course! Friday is the day everyone looks forward to! The hope of doing fun activities is truly amazing!"

"In your case, it's the hope of the perfect date!" I added, which made Mikan blush a little and smile, she nodded her head. "Al-alright!"

"What time do you get off Friday?" I asked her, tilting my head slightly. "2 in the af-afternoon."

"Great! That's enough time for the two of you to spend the day together!" I clapped my hands together, "Now, we just have to figure out the place."

Mikan rubbed the back of her head nervously, "B-but where should I ta-take her?" I put a finger up to my chin thoughtfully, "You want to take her somewhere nice, correct?"

Mikan nodded in response, "Hmm..." I began thinking of possible places, 'She seems like the type of person to hate fancy dates, she's more...well I haven't known her long enough to know what she likes'

'She definitely hates fancy things'

Suddenly an idea came to mind, I pulled out my phone from my jacket pocket. Opening it and going through it to find what I had in mind.

"Here!" I handed her my phone and she grabbed it, looking at what I showed her. I moved to sit next to her, scrolling so she could see all the details.

"It's a new building that opened up, it's kinda like Chuck.E Cheese but bigger and better. They serve food there and they have a arcade, trampoline park, laser tag, all that fun stuff!"

Mikans eyes lit up immediately, "N-Nagito, this is gr-great!" She looked happily at me before hugging me tightly, I hugged her back before pulling away.

"I'm glad I could help, I want my best friend to have the time of her life! You deserve this." I smiled, she smiled gratefully at me.

"H-how about we h-have a sleepover, like how we u-used to?" Mikan suggested, and I nodded in agreement, "Ah like the good ol'times!" We both laughed and I crawled off the bed.

"Let me go get some clothes for tomorrow and some pajamas, I'll be back in a while!" I put my shoes back on and waved goodbye to Mikan, who waved back.

{time skip oOoOOo}

Mikan POV (first person)

Nagito had just left a few minutes ago, and I decided to text Ibuki the plans for Friday. Only telling her the time, day, and to meet up with me at my apartment.

The Guitarists Savior (Bandaid/Tsubuki)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें