Chapter 20

Sorry for not uploading anything in a while I got sick and nearly died 💀💀

Kazuichi POV (first person)

Getting all the ice cream out of the mop heads hair was sure annoying, it took forever to get it out but luckily, it all washed out. Now we were just waiting for Ibuki and errr..Mikan? To come back.

We were sitting on a park bench, Mop Heads™️ hair drenched from all the water from before. Who even lets their hair get that wild and messy?

Mikans hair didn't look all that great either, but they both seem to pull it off really well. Who am I to judge, my hair probably looks weird too.

I adjusted my beanie and put my hands behind my head, putting my leg over the other and sighing. Mop Head..uhh what's his name again?

I looked over at him and saw he was just staring into space, he's kinda a weirdo...ehh guess I kinda have to get used to it. Since he's my best friends girlfriends best friends.

Are they even girlfriends? Ibuki gets all gushy and lovey dovey whenever I try and bring it up, would that be a maybe?

I shrugged to myself and sighed again, "So confusing.." Mop Head seemed to have heard me and looked at me, "Huh?"

I sat up and nervously scratched the back of my head, "Uhh errr nothing, just thinking out loud I guess." I felt the air begin to grow awkward but luckily my phone rang.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and looked at it, seeing a message from a good message of mine. I perked up a little and quickly responded to it.

Gamer Queen 👾👑: Hey hey Kaz! Are you coming to the party I invited you to?

Shark Teef 🦈🧰: Hell yea! Ibuki's comin with me too!

Gamer Queen 👾👑: Cool! See you and Ibuki there! I'm inviting some other friends from my other classes, it'll be a nice way to meet new people

Shark Teef🦈🧰: hey! I meet plenty of new people! But cool, see ya tomorrow night!

I locked my phone and put it back in my pocket, looking up to see Ibuki and uhhhh, Mikan coming back. Ibuki waved once she noticed she got my attention.

I stood up from the bench and so did Mop Head, "Ah, glad to see there's no trace of ice cream left." Mop Head smiled.

Mikan nodded, and Ibuki smiled nervously, "Ibuki's sorry about that! Kaz and Ibuki will pay for your ice creams next time!"

I looked at Ibuki sharply as she said that, "HUH?! LIKE HELL I WILL!" She quickly pulled on my single strand of braided hair, making me wince and quickly give in.

I grumbled and I rubbed the side of my head, "Anyways, Ibuki's really glad to see Miki and her friend here!"

I nodded, adding onto what Ibuki was saying, "Yea, she's been going on and on about how badly she's been wanting to see-."

Ibuki cut me off before I could say more, "Hahah! Kaz doesn't know what he's talking about, too much times around machines I guess!"

I gave her a confused look, but then immediately realized after seeing the embarrassment on her face. "Ooohhhh."

"Ibuki and I were just in the neighborhood and decided to go to the park, that's when Ibuki saw you and recognized you." I said with a smile.