Chapter 19

I hate the Luca movie

No I will not elaborate

Mikan POV (third person)

Mikan woke up from the sun hitting her eyes, she groaned and sat up, rubbing her eyes tiredly and looking to see a sleeping Nagito beside her.

She stretched and got out of bed, quietly walking to the kitchen to make breakfast. Luckily, Junko was off on a business trip and didn't bring Mikan because 'it would be too annoying' to bring her.

So that meant Mikan had the next few days off, only having to work Thursday and Friday. Since today was Tuesday, she was looking forward to having a break.

Mikan closed the door quietly as she left her bedroom, making her way to the kitchen. She took out everything she needed to make breakfast, turning on the tv for some background music.

She began making some eggs and bacon, after a while of cooking, she heard footsteps coming from the hallway and she turned around to see a tired Nagito, smiling as he nearly stumbled over his feet.

"Go-good morning Nagito." The nurse greeted, Nagito sat down on a chair in front of the counter, "Morning Mikan, what're you making?"

"J-Just breakfast, hope y-you're hungry." She looked back at the food she was making, Nagito smiling and nodding. They were both silent as the music played from the tv and the fizzling and popping of the food filled the room.

Nagito was going through his phone, his brows raising in surprise. "Hey Mikan, did ya see Hajime and Chiaki broke up?" Mikan looked at him in surprise, "R-Really? Wh-what happened?"

Nagito shrugged, "I guess they probably thought they'd be better off as friends, everyone did sorta force them to be together back at Hopes Peak."

Mikan nodded, "Yeaa, th-that's true." They went back to being silent for a few moments, before Nagito got a notification that caught his eye.

"Hey, Chiaki is throwing a party at her house, she's inviting everyone from our class." Mikan tilted her head, "Af-after breaking up w-with Hajime?"

Nagito looked at her shrugged, "Girlboss moment I guess." Mikan just stared at him, not believing that just came out of his mouth.

Nagito was struggling not to laugh, holding his mouth as he started quietly laughing. Nagito looked back down at his phone, Mikan going back to cooking.

She put their food on plates and handed one of the plates to Nagito, he nodded his head in thanks and she turned off the oven. The nurse walked over to sit beside Nagito.

The two ate in a comfortable silence, the only noise being the music coming from the tv behind them.

Nagito got a text message from his phone and he pressed the message, he read it then looked at Mikan. "Hey Mikan, Chiaki wants to know if you're going to the party? She couldn't get ahold of you."

"O-oh, my phones i-in the room, tell her I s-said I'm coming." Mikan answered and Nagito nodded, they continued eating their food and once they were done they threw away their plates and went back to Mikans room.

They cleaned up the mess they made last night and threw away their trash, Nagito occupied the bathroom as he was changing and Mikan was in her closet getting changed.

She put on a black shirt and a red flannel, putting on black ripped jeans with a beaded belt, she put on some black boots as she and Nagito were going out today.

She stepped out of her closet to see that Nagito was laying on her bed, looking up at the ceiling. He was wearing a gray t-shirt with a Nirvana logo, black ripped jeans as well and black converse and with a white hoodie with blue squares. (😏)