The concert pt. 2

Ayo last time I checked this book it had 20 views why does it have 60 🤨🤨🤨

Mikan POV (third person)

"W-what?" Mikan felt herself freeze in place. Nagito stopped ahead of her and tilted his head, "Is something wrong Mikan? Do I smell?" He asked as he started sniffing himself.

"N-no it's not that. Can you repeat t-the name again?" Nagito replied, "Oh it was-" Nagito was interrupted when Hiyoko called out, "Hurry up you fucking slowpokes we're gonna leave without you!"

"Ah, it seems we better hurry before we miss the concert. Come on Mikan!" Nagito happily said as he continued walking after the group, Mikan ran after him. 'I could of swore he said Ibuki...but that can't be possible, right?'

Mikan decided not to think too much about it, maybe she had just heard Nagito wrong over the commotion. The group found a spot at the front of the stage, probably thanks to Nagitos luck.

The concert was set to start in just a few minutes, it seems the stage was all set up but it was hard to tell due to the lights being off. "Wow what an amazing event we're at! This'll all bring us together as friends!" Nagito stated happily, to Hiyokos annoyance.

"Can it with that weird bullshit you psycho!" Hiyoko snapped, Nagito responded with a smile on his face, "Ah the true words of friendship! Only a true friend would be that honest!" "You completely missed the point you white haired arson twink!"

The two went back and forth with Mahiru in the middle smiling nervously trying to get Hiyoko to calm down, Mikan didn't dare to intervene, being too scared of Hiyoko and her sharp tongue.

Mikans thoughts wandered as she waited for the concert to begin, wondering if she heard Nagito right.

'Ibuki? A world famous rockstar? But I met her so....casually, at the hospital...' Mikan didn't know if what Nagito said was true or not. She'd figure out once the concert started and she'd be able to see whose concert it really was.

She felt someone stand beside her and looked over to see Mahiru, it seems she couldn't get Nagito and Hiyoko to calm down so she decided to just let them go at it. "Those two are always such a handful, it becomes worse once they interact with each other." Mahiru sighed tiredly.

Mikan smiled nervously, "I f-feel bad th-that you have t-to deal wi-with Hiyoko on a d-daily basis." Mahiru shrugged, "Hiyoko isn't bad, she just has walls. She's a really good person once she lets those walls down."

"I've tried to convince her to be more open towards people but it's gonna take time, but I'm sure Hiyoko can do it!" Mahiru smiled, "You s-seem to care a-a lot ab-about her."

Mahiru immediately became flustered, "I-it's not like that! I just really really care for her as a friend!" Mikan giggled, "There's no u-use in trying to h-hide it." Mikan said, pulling up Hiyokos story from earlier.

Mahiru covered her face with her hands, her face nearly as red as her hair. Mikan reassuringly patted Mahirus back. "S-since we're on th-this topic..." Mikan felt herself begin to blush.

"I s-sorta m-met someone.." she sheepishly confessed, Mahiru uncovered her face and a smile replaced the blush she had earlier. "Really!? What are they like? How long have you met them? Do they treat you good? I swear if they hurt you I'm gonna cut thei-" "M-Mahiru!"

"Oh, sorry Mikan. Got a bit carried away there." She laughed nervously, Mikan smiled, grateful she had a friend like Mahiru to stick up for her.

"W-well, I'd have t-to tell you after the c-concert, since it's kinda a long s-story." Mikan spoke, Mahiru nodded then stated, "Don't forget! I wanna hear all about this mystery person." Mikan nodded.