Chapter 14

Y'all my immune da MVP I was sick like yesterday and now I'm all better 😈😈

Ibuki POV (first person)

It was just Mikan and I in the conference room, I wanted to talk to her before she went with that Enoshima girl. It was probably gonna be my only chance today, since I think she'll be leaving with Enoshima.

I looked over to her with a smile and she gave a small one in return, I skipped to her and pulled into a tight hug, lifting her up off of the ground happily. "Mikan!" I greeted in delight.

"Ah!" She yelped in surprise at first, before giggling a little, "H-Hi Ibuki.." she blushed slightly, making blush as well.

I set her down and bounced happily, "Ibuki's really happy she'll be seeing you a lot more!" She nodded shakily, "Y-yea! It gonna b-be more fu-fun with you around."

I was starting to feel good about agreeing to my partnership with Enoshima, I could tell the way Mikan was treated earlier was a 'normal' thing to occur here.

I couldn't allow that to happen, I had made a promise to Mikan after all. No one was ever going to hurt her, that includes that Enoshima thot.

"Hey Mikan, Ibuki has something to ask you." I grew a little serious, which seemed to take Mikan by surprise. "Huh? Wh-what is it?"

"Well it's about that Enoshima chick..." I rubbed the back of my head awkwardly, "Does she..hurt you at all...?" I cringed, thinking it might've been too soon to ask such a sensitive question.

Mikan quickly shook her head, waving her hands in the air dismissively, "Wh-what! Of c-course not! I m-mean, she c-can get a l-little mean bu-but, I-I'm it's just b-because she c-cares about me!"

I frowned, knowing very well that she was probably trying to convince herself more than me. I opened my mouth to speak but was cut off by Mikan grabbing my hand.

"Ibuki..I pr-promise Junko is-isn't hurting m-me." She gave me that cute little smile of hers, which made me blush. I knew she was trying to get me to drop it, if she didn't want to talk about it, I wasn't going to force her.

I nodded and smiled, "Alright Mikan!" She smiled and we stayed in that position for a while, until Mikan noticed she was still holding onto my hand.

"O-oh! I'm s-sorry!" She quickly let go of my hand, much to my disappointment.

I shook my head and smiled, "Its okie dokie Miki! Ibuki likes holding your hand, it's very warm and soft!" I gushed.

Mikan blushed then her eyes widened, "Aah! I h-have to g-go ge-get Junkos sc-schedule! I have t-to go Ibuki!"

Mikan headed towards the meeting room door, stopping just before she left. I watched as she turned around and nervously asked, "H-hey Ibuki.."

I smiled and turned towards her, "Yea Miki?" "D-do you..want t-to go, o-on another date w-w-with me.?" She cringed as she awaited my answer.

I blushed and my mind has to process what I was asked, a wide, stupid smile plastered itself on my face. I nodded and happily, "Of course Mikan! Ibuki would love to!"

She smiled and nodded, "I-I'll text y-you the details l-later to-today. It's m-my turn to t-take you somewhere."

With that she left, I started bouncing and audibly stimming happily. "Yes yes yes yes!" I blushed to myself.

With a skip in my step, I left the meeting room and headed towards the break room before having to go set up my studio Junko had given me.

I opened the door and saw Sayaka, she was surprised to see me there and I had told her about the partnership I had with Junko.

"So in return for funding your concerts and stuff, she'll get VIP passes to those shows?" Sayaka asked, making sure she understand everything I told her.

I nodded, "That's pretty much the long and short of it." Sayaka nodded, "That's the same deal she made with me, that and we have to do monthly photo shoots for Vogue and other magazine companies."

I nodded and scratched the back of my head, "Let's hope Junko has a costume designer, she's got me booked for a few shows this month."

Sayaka tapped her chin, "I wonder that too, maybe she'll try and hire one when the deadlines get closer."

I nodded, "Ibuki thinks so too, sooooooo~" I raised my eyebrows mischievously, "You and that Mukuro gal huhhhhhh."

Sayaka began blushing and looked away, "H-how about you and that Mikan girl huh!" She changed the subject, it was my turn to start blushing and I crossed my arms stubbornly.

"Ibuki and Mikan are just friends!" I defensively stated, Sayaka giggled, "Are you surrree? I did see you two walk out of the same room after all."

I felt my face get hotter, knowing very well Sayaka could see it. She most likely knew I had a crush on Mikan, since she has really good intuition.

"Come on Ibuki! You know you can't lie to me!" She smiled, I sighed and nodded. "Maybe Ibuki does have a...little crush on Mikan." I tapped my fingers together.

"Just a little?" She teased, I shook my head, "No! Ibuki likes her a lot!" Sayaka smiled happily, "Aw! You two are so cute together! I hope everything works out for the two of you!"

I smiled at my sister, "Thank you Sayaka! I really want to ask her to be my girlfriend on our third date."

Sayaka looked at her with stars in her eyes, "Third date? Does that mean you two are going on another date!?" I nodded, "She asked me out again earlier!" I said excitedly.

Sayaka squealed happily, "Yay! I'm so happy!" We continued to talk for a little while before parting our separate ways.

I left the break room and headed to the parking lot, where my motorcycle was. As I made my way there, I began thinking of the possible date ideas Mikan would come up with.

I smiled to myself as I thought about it, maybe she'll take me stargazing? Or maybe to the park or to the arcade? Anything will be perfect as long as I'm with Mikan.

I frowned slightly when I remembered the way she was treated by Junko, grumbling angrily. Mikan was definitely in denial but why?

I couldn't help feeling an uneasy feeling in my stomach but I ignored it, getting on my motorcycle and making my way to the studio.

Hopefully it's nothing important.

- - - - - -

Help my friend won't stop simping over Byakuya what do I do 🧑🏼‍🦲

Um anyways Junko lives and makes it the worlds problem (Mikan is my world)

This chapter was so short I hate it

Word Count: 1168