Definitely a date pt. 2

I'm thinking the update schedule for this book with be every 3 to 4, 2 at the least
Idk yet tho

Ibuki POV (third person)

"Don't worry Mikan! Ibuki'll make sure to drive extra careful for you!"

'I don't think Mikan has ever ridden a motorcycle' Ibuki thought to herself, amused at her nervousness before speaking up.

"But if you want, you can hold onto me." Ibuki suggested, smiling as Mikan began to get flustered again.

"Wh-what! N-no I cou-couldn't do th-that to you! It'd b-be too much tr-trouble!" She nervously stuttered out, Ibuki shaking her head.

"It's no trouble at all! Actually, Ibuki would love it if you held onto me!" Ibuki blushed a little, she remembered that night she spent at Mikans apartment.

She had woken up, her arms wrapped around the sleeping nurse. Ibuki was thankful Mikan wasn't awake at that time, she had gone full gay panic after that.

After that night, she found herself hoping she'd be able to hold Mikan like that again, and to be held in return.

Ibuki didn't want to admit it directly though, thinking it'd be a little creepy since they met just a few days ago. Despite that, Mikan had managed to become an important person in the musicians life.

"A-are you sure?" Mikan asked shyly, putting her index fingers together sheepishly. Ibuki nodded, hopping on her motorcycle.

"As sure as the beat of a drum!" Ibuki gave her a thumbs up, Mikan gulped and slowly walked over to the motorcycle.

She hesitantly got on, shaking a little as she wrapped her arms around Ibukis waist. Ibuki felt her face heat up and she tried her best not to stim, moving her fingers excitedly.

She turned on the motorcycle and started backing up, revving the engine from instinct causing Mikan to whimper and bury her face into Ibukis hair.

Ibuki smiled to herself but also mentally slapping herself for scaring Mikan. Ibuki started driving Mikan to the place she had in mind.

Ibuki kept her promise and made sure to drive carefully, especially since she didn't have any helmets. 'Note to self, bring helmets next time' she thought to herself.

She felt Mikan start to ease up, lifting her head up from Ibukis hair. Ibuki wanted to look back at Mikan to see her reaction but she didn't want to risk it.

She moved her head towards Mikan but kept her eyes on the road, "See? What did Ibuki tell you! I'd always make sure you're safe Miki!"

"How're you liking it?" She asked, feeling Mikan look at her. "I-it's nice, I never n-noticed how b-beautiful the lights w-were at night until n-now." Mikan awed.

Ibuki smiled softly to herself, 'I know someone more beautiful' Ibuki replied to the nurse, "I'm glad you like it Miki!"

Ibuki could see the place come into view, "We're almost there Miki!" Mikan peered over Ibuki's shoulder, her eyes widening.

"A ca-carnival??" Mikan asked Ibuki, who nodded. "Mhm! Ibuki heard it was gonna be in town for tonight so I figured it'd be the perfect place for our date!"

Mikan had started to tear up and she wiped them away, "N-no ones ever b-brought me to a-a place like t-this before. Th-thank you so much!"

"No need to thank Ibuki! I'm only treating you like how you should be treated." Mikan looked up at Ibuki, "How I sh-should be treated..?"

"Like a human being."

Ibuki looked back at Mikan, a smile on her face. Their eyes connected for a brief moment, time freezing as they stared at each other.