chapter 1

ruv's pov : 

today, like most days i went up to the church to hang out with sarv, so I walked up and wondered what would she be doing right now, probably praying. I wonder how soft her hair is......... I suddenly got a shock, why the heck would I be thinking of that? Gosh..... That sounded creepy, but thankfully I was here now. When I made my way up the gates of the church, I heard laughing and some swearing. Those stupid bastards are here again, well time to take matter into my own hands I thought as I picked up a sharp stone. I then gingerly crept behind them, so that they won't see me and went up to their bicycles and got my sharp rock I had and punctured a hole in the tyre, i then moved on to the next one and the next until they were all punctured. I grinned, I loved it when I did that, I thought as I crept into the church, I wasn't in much of a mood to hurt them. Why am I turning so soft? Firstly me imaging how soft sarvs hair would be and then not beating the crap outta kids that are throwing stones at sarvs church? I just shook my head and opened the door and let myself in. I turned around and for a second I observed the church, the pillars that reached up to meet the ceiling, the pictures that were neatly lined up on both sides of the wall and the beautiful stained glass windows that held the most interesting pictures ever. Then I turned my attention to sarv, who was sitting at the front pew of the church, I slowly made my way up to her. She was very still and had her eyes closed and her two hands were together, which was odd. But I decided to let her finish whatever she was doing, I sat down beside her waiting for her. After a few minutes she finally stirred, and turned to look at me "oh hi ruv! Didn't see you there, how long have you been there?" she said, looking slightly confused. "like 4 minutes" I said, "well you were so quiet that I didn't hear you at all!!!" she said, getting up, I decided to get up too. "come on! Let's go home and make some hot coco" she said cheerfully, I would smile if my face muscles worked but they couldn't so I still had my moody face on. " k" I said, following her down the isle, she seemed in a good mood today, she turned to smile at me, she's so cute...... i thought then my eyes widened, shit..... did i just think that sarv was cute? what is wrong with me? i just shook my head to get that thought outta my head, sarv looked confused " are you ok ruv? " she said, looking at me, gosh what is happening to me? " yeah i'm fine" i said as we left the church, those nasty children were gone, thankfully and they brought their bikes with them somehow... "thank  God those children aren't here!" said sarv, reading my mind, so we walked through the gates and crossed the road and walked up the street to where our house was. " i can't wait for the hot coco!" she said as she unlocked the door "same" i said, sarv was really good at making hot coco and it was comforting to have on a cold winter day like this. i like being with her .... i thought, then i facepalmed myself, why? why am i like this? then it hit me..... i'm in love with sav.......

A//N:  well there's the first chapter done and i know it's short but i will be doing some more chapters soon, thanks for reading