Chapter 22

Ruv's POV :

A few days had passed by and me and sarv grew tired, it was hard work being a parent. Selever just loves to cry for no reason and he can get very cranky, and it's a nightmare trying to feed him, most of the food ends up on the wall instead of going into his mouth. I can't control him, but somehow Sarv can so she spends most of the time looking after him, but in the afternoons, before his bedtime, Sarv let's me cuddle him and that's when he's all tired and quiet. That's the best time of the day and it's the most peaceful, selever usually grabs my finger, which I find cute  and then I fall asleep almost immediately as well as selever. Then after a while, Sarv comes in and takes selever off me while I'm sleeping, she does is carefully or else selever will bawl his head off, and then we will be up all night because once selever is awake, it is impossible to make him go back to sleep. Then Sarv brings him up to bed and tucks him in for the night, then she gets dinner ready for us, she let's me sleep until dinner is ready then we have dinner, and I love her food, she had gotten better at cooking and I look forward to her meals. Tonight we were having stir fry and I just gotta say that it was amazing, even though I hate vegatables Sarv still managed to make it tasty. "well Ruv, what do you think of the stir fry? I did my best" said sarv, putting down her knife and fork and smiling at me. I blushed a bit when I looked at Sarv, " it was the best stir fry ever, and you even managed to make the vegetables tasty" I said. Sarv was delighted that I liked it, ager dinner, I helped clean up and then we went to bed because we really needed to rest whenever we could. " I'm so tired" said sarv, " same" I said, as I help Sarv take off her headpiece and her long pink hair tumbled down her back, I put my hand to stroke it, I loved how soft it is " uh Ruv are you done?" said sarv, growing impatient " oh yeah sorry" I said. When we were in our pyjamas, we got into bed and we fell asleep almost immediately, suddenly we were woken with crying coming from the other room, I sighed and rubbed my eyes and got up and went into the other room, sure enough, selever was bawling his head off, it's a wonder that it hadn't woken up Sarv, so I went up to the cot and picked up selever, I tried to calm him down again but then I realised that there was a bad smell coming from him. I sighed again and carried him downstairs, it never ends I thought as I gazed out at the night sky, momentarily distracted by the stars. I'll see you soon rasazy I thought as reality hit me.

A//N : sorry for the long wait heh, I know  this chapter is a bit lazy like the story but thanks for the reads, I really didn't deserve them. Also I had no motivation hehe