chapter 25

Ruv's POV:

i woke up to sarv shaking me gently, i sighed and saw that she was so excited about something " ruv, wake up! " she said, shaking me more violently. "K im awake now " i said, dizzy, i sat up on the bed for a minute but then sarv grabbed my arm and pulled me with her, she was so strong and it hurt " sarv stop pulling me, it hurts " i said, " oh sorry ruv did i hurt you?" she said, " no " i said rubbing my arm. so then i followed sarv into the bathroom wondering why on earth we are here, " ok ruv, close your eyes and put your hands out" she said, smiling and giggling. so i closed my eyes, and i didn't like it but i was doing it for sarv, and i put my hands out and i felt sarv put something in them, it was small and rectangular and i didn't know what it was until sarv demanded me to open my eyes. so i opened and saw what was in my hands, it was a pregnancy test with two lines, i looked up at sarv and she smiled " congrats sarv " i said hugging her " oh ruv i was so excited to tell you, i couldn't sleep all night".  i was still a bit shocked but i was happy that we were going to have Rasazy in this family now. when it was breakfast time, we told little sev, who was busy making a mess of his breakfast " i don't want a little sister, send her back to God " he said, sarv laughed " oh selever, we can't but aren't you glad that your going to  be a big brother? you'll have company" said sarv, wiping his mouth. " no i don't want a yucky little baby who gets sick a lot" said sev, throwing his spoon across the room, i sighed and got up and picked it up and put it in the sink. " less of the attitude " i said to sev, he just blew a rasberry at me, sarv just laughed even more " the two of you are so funny, and sev you were a baby once and you got sick a lot " said sarv " even your daddy and mommy " , sev then shut up and decided to go and annoy me instead, " sarv please have rasazy now, sev is attacking me " i said, sev was just learning to fly  and he flew up and tried to pull my hair off but then he started to fall and i caught him, and my head still hurt "sev be careful, your wings haven't fully formed yet, don'y fly so high yet cause you could fall and hurt yourself " i said, sev just pouted at me. sarv was just grinning at us " i feel bad for you ruv when i am at mass", " me too".

A//N: there's another chapter done