chapter 3

Ruv's pov : 

the next day, i woke up at around 11 o' clock but sarv wasn't there, maybe she was downstairs making breakfast. so i got dressed and went downstairs but she wasn't there either, i felt slightly disappointed i hated not  being near her..... i have been thinking of her all the time now and i have gotten use to those thoughts i had for her. when i managed to get my head together, i saw a note on the table it said, " at the church - sarv Xx " it said,  i felt so happy, she added two kisses!!!!! does she like me too? i thought, my hopes rising up, but then again, she probably still sees me as her friend.... maybe those kisses mean nothing, i spent the next three minutes thinking about what they meant.  i nearly jumped when my phone started to ring,  i swore under my breath as i got it out of my pocket, " hello?" i said, " ruv! it's me sarv, i'm at the church and... and" she said, getting all flustered " you want me to come over?" i said, " yes please! oh thanks you ruv!" she said, " k see you there in five" i said, i then put my phone in my pocket and then headed out, it was chilly outside but i was so used to the cold when i was out and about pickpocketing people, but i stopped since sarv didn't like me doing it and anyways, she was able conjour up money if she really had to. when i got there, i started to wonder why sarv told me to come here, i didn't see those kids throwing stones at the church today, probably cause it was too cold today. so i decided to just go into the church and see what the matter was, so i went in, it seemed more warmer inside which was comforting, then i walked into the main part of the church and then i saw why sarv called me.  infront of me  was sarv, looking so pissed, girlfriend terrified, hiding behind a pillar and boyfriend. i walked up to them, " they came here only to use the bathroom AGAIN and they STILL don't want to join church " said sarv, looking really upset, i couldn't bear to see her like that, so i decided to take matters into my own hand, i went up to boyfriend. " listen here you little shit" i said darkly, picking him up by the scruff of his neck and holding him infront of me, girlfriend shrieked. " get your ass outta here and never come back again, churches are for praying in, not for public toilets, you have to be a member of the community of the church in order to use the toilets, do i make myself clear?" i growled into his face, boyfriend looked scared but not as scared as girlfriend, who was shrieking like a frickin banshee " SHUT UP!" i screamed at her, she shut up immediately, " now get out of here and NEVER come back you little bastard " i said to them two, they both nodded, i put boyfriend down and they both scurried off, i really scared the crap outta them. i went over to sarv, " you ok? i got them sorted out, they won't be coming here anytime soon" i said to her, " oh ruv... i don't know what i would do without you" she said, the pulled on  my heartstrings and it made me feel good. " thanks" i said shrugging, " and i remembered our deal, i didn't turn into my demon form if you stopped pocket picking other people" she said, hugging me, which made me nearly explode with happiness, i patted her on the head the only thing that scared me was when sarv was in her demon form, but no matter  what, i will always look out for her, " wanna go home?" i said, and for once sarv agreed with me, she was always the one who decided when we should leave. so we both walked down the isle and out of the church and went back to our place.

A//N: there's chapter three done uwu, this one is longer qwp and i know it's so bad but thanks so much for reading!