chapter 11

ruv's pov: 

the next morning i got up earlier than usual, i showered and ate breakfast, sarv was still asleep in bed i didn't want to wake her up so i left her a note. but i got distracted looking at sarv, she looked so cute i badly wanted to kiss her, but i knew well that would wake her up, there was a strand of hair across her face, so i gently tucked it back into place. i somehow managed a smile for, i was trying to practice to smile, just for her, but when i looked at the watch and realised that i should hurry up. so i went out and went to the shops and found the perfect thing and bought it, the cashier said that was a good choice but i wasn't bothered to reply back and i rushed back to the house before sarv woke up. i creeped into her room and  thankfully she was still asleep so i left her the thing i bought for her in the room and went out, i felt butterflies in my tummy all morning, i was scared for once. so again, i went outside and went to the place that they told me to go, " hi " they said " you came, so did you remember about the plan?", " yes whitty and i bought her that thing you told me to do" i said, sitting down on the grass, i looked at the table that was laid out, there was food and drinks. i shook my head, carol had overdid it a bit. " it's nearly 12 pm, sarv should be here soon" said carol, looking at her watch, shit i felt like getting sick, i don't want to do this anymore.......... " hey it'll be fine" she said, yeah it's completely fine to only sleep for an hour last night, worried and excited about today. then carol squeled, " oh you came sarv!" said carol, then i saw her, i was shocked.... she looked so pretty in that dress i bought her and  for once she had her hair down and it was so curly, it suited her. " ruv? what are you doing here? what is happening?" she said, " well ruv has to say something to you sarv" said whitty, carol was grinning at us expecting us to make out  any second now. " well what did you want to tell me ruv?" she said, still looking confused, oh shit i can't believe this was happening, i'm scared, she would reject me i just know it but all the same i needed to let out what i've been bottling up for a while now. "sarv, you are the best friend that i could ever have and i have to tell you something...." i said "what is it ruv, don't worry i won't be mad" she said, smiling now. that smile made me tell her, " sarv, i love you and i always will, but i want us to become more than friends if that's ok with you" i said, shaking, wow i actually told her! now it was time to rejected, i was ready for it, but then .. " ruv, i love you too and i would be happy for us to be more than friends, i'm so happy that someone loves me the way i love them" she said. what! she actually liked me? i'd expect her to laugh and think that it was a joke or either reject me and act all serious about it, but she actually accepted me! i was so happy!" ok now make out!" said carol, i bet she was waiting for this moment all these weeks now. i looked and sarv and managed to smile, " ruv! you smiled! wow " she said, " yeah i know.." i said. i had the nerve to go closer and put my arms around her, and one second we were just standing there and then the next we were making out. i loved kissing sarv, it made me feel special and it was the best feeling ever, when we pulled apart, we were both smiling " ruv, you don't know how long i was waiting to do that with you, but i was scared to tell you" she said " same here" i said. " also you look so pretty in that dress".

A//N: woooow guys, 800+ reads? thanks so much! i really enjoyed writing this story and yes it was whitty that ruv had been talking to on the phone the whole time uwu and i bet you were waiting for sarv and ruv to make out