Chapter 29

Ruvs POV:

The next morning I woke up and I looked at my phone, the time was nine am. So I got up and got changed into my clothes, I did it quickly and silently as to not wake up sarv who was sleeping peacefully. I got distracted for a moment by looking at her before going to check up on the kids, I went to their bedroom door and unlocked the door.

There was no noise so I guess that they were fast asleep and sure enough they were when I peeped in. I checked my watch, it was half eight in the morning well I guess they won't mind getting up a bit earlier today. I didn't want my dad to be alone with them to help them get ready for the day incase he did anything to them, so I had to wake them up now and help them get dressed. I went over to sel and gently shook his shoulder "hey wake up kid" I said, it was hard to wake him up because he can sleep through anything. Eventually I saw him open his eyes but then shut them quickly pretending to be fast asleep. "I saw you open your eyes kid, you can't fool me" I said, pulling the covers off him "mmhh.. Dadd..." he said crankily and fidgeted "come on up" I said.

But he wouldn't budge so I had to spend the next few minutes pulling him out of bed, and he was strong for his age so it was a challenge. In the end I ended up having to grab his feet and turn him upside down and that seemed to work " DAD!!! PUT ME DOWNNNNN" he yelled and moving like crazy so I put him down on the floor gently. "what was that for? I didn't break anything this time promise" he said, I rolled my eyes at him "this wouldn't have happened if you would have just gotten out of bed like a good boy and not  like the crazy crack head you are" I said going over to his drawer and rummaging for clean clothes. I threw his clothes on his bed " now heres your clothes for today, now change into them" I said praying that I would have to physically hold him down to put on his clothes. "why do I have to get up now? My little sister still asleep and so is mom and grandad" he said, taking off his pyjama bottoms and pouting. I sighed " she's still only a baby and I want to get you over with because it's like pulling out teeth trying to get you to do as I say" I said, helping him take off his top. When I had finished dressing sel, I told him to go into the bathroom and brush his teeth and I hope to God he does it.

Meanwhile, I woke up rasazy and I changed her nappy and have her a clean pair of clothes and she was a million times more easier to manage than selever. And rasazy slept like a baby the whole way through, not a sound she made. When I finished with rasazy, I put her gently back into her cot and went to check up on sel, I know that this was not going to go well.  I just knew it, when I knocked on the door I heard something fall on the floor, I cursed under my breath, you can't keep him alone for a second without him doing anything crazy. I opened the door "sel, what are you up to now" I said and sure enough, he wasn't brushing his teeth and when I saw the sight of him I face pammed myself. "this is the last time I'm leaving you unattended when brushing your teeth" I said. I rushed over to him, he had sarvs make up everywhere and he had makeup all over his face "why did you even think about doing this?" I said, getting sarvs make up and putting back where it usually belongs. "I wanted to be a clown" he said, applying more lipstick around his mouth "well you sure did do a good job" I said taking the lipstick off him and shoving it into sarvs make up bag.

I ended up getting make up remover wipes and attacked his face with them, and he didn't seem to like it. "daddd get off meee" he said, his arms flying around him "not until I get this off you" I said, holding him down with one arm and rubbing the make up off his face  with my other. "oh what will sarv say? Your going to be in trouble miss.. Not only do I have to probably physically make you brush your teeth but her make up bag is going to be locked away now" I said, getting the last bit of make up off his face. Sel blew a raspberry at me and ran away when I finished, I just do not know what to do with him.

A//N:  OK so I finally got this part finished and it is longer than the last one and sorry for not publishing for a while, I was very busy with stuff and having writers block and thanks for reading