Chapter 15

Ruv's pov :

So I had no choice but to sit down at the table, and I made it clear that I wasn't going to believe it. Sarv signed, I could tell that she was slightly annoyed but also confused. Selever sat down beside me, I gave him a cold look when Sarv wasn't looking. "OK so tell me what's going on, it better be good explanation, Ruv's right, we can't be your parents we're not even married, but Ruv, please calm down and listen to them." said sarv looking at me, I softened at her face and nodded. "OK soo, just so you know, I'm not making this up, it all happened and if you don't believe me, just ask Rasazy" said selever, Rasazy nodded. "OK I believe you" said sarv smiling at Rasazy, I just rolled my eyes, " so me and Rasazy were born in the nothing world, which is basically a void where we are not cannon but we have no choice but to wait, hoping to be accepted and not be rejected" selever said, "I'm so sorry but I don't understand" said sarv, I sighed, this made no sense, this gotta be a prank but I still kept quiet. " And Rasazy and I were watching you the whole time, and I promised to her that one day we will get there, but you see, we can only visit you temporarily as we can't enter this universe for ever or else me and rasazy would be rejected as we were violating the rules of being in the void. But all these years, Rasazy and I have been jumping through different universes, hoping that one day we will be able to meet you, and that day was today, but sadly we can't be with you for too long, but I did that for Rsazy, she missed you, but the other people in the void are unknown to their relatives in this canon universe, because we are only allowed to visit universes, not live in them, and I have no track of time and I think we may have visited at the wrong time of your lives, you see, I can decide what time period I can visit at, and I kinda got mixed up, but still, did you see how happy my little sister is? " he said, ignoring Sarv. I looked at Rasazy, she was hugging Sarv and was beaming at her, suddenly something triggered inside of me, maybe they can stay with us.... I sighed, as I knew I had a soft spot not just for Sarv but for rasazy who may be my kid, so in the future, we were going to have her? I blushed at the thought of me having kids with Sarv, "here said selever, handing me and Sarv a bracelet," it's a shame that I created this parallel universe, just for her " he said, pointing to rasazy, Sarv had put her on her lap." I'm not putting on this bracelet, I'll look like a girl "I said, but all the same I did it. Suddenly, I remember now, all those thoughts were rushing through my head, I remember how Sarv was so excited about having our first kid, I remember selevers first word, which wasn't a nice one, i remember all these thoughts even though it didn't happen. "son?" I said, looking at selever, he grinned, Sarv was wearing her bracelet and she was treating rasazy like her daughter. "I love it when I can control things in this parallel universe." I just shook my head, " I believe you now" said sarv, getting up and hugging selever, "ugh get off!! You bastard" said selever, "hey watch your mouth kid" I said, wow, was I really giving out to my son? Well this has escalated quickly, one minute I was with Sarv shopping and now here we are, with two kids. Raszy come up to me, " daddy, can I have some ice cream, I'm hungry" she said, tugging at my coat. "but we're going to have dinner" said sarv, coming over to us, Sarv lifted her off the ground, "is someone hungry then? Well your in for a treat, we're going to have cake afterwards, but promise mommy that you'll eat it all up?" said sarv, rasazy giggled. I smiled and felt a tug on my heartstrings, Sarv was such a good mom, well I'll have some improving to do but I know we won't have them all the time but I'm going to be looking forward to them visiting us, and I love watching Sarv being a mom....

A//N : Wth?? 2k+ reads??? Thanks soo much!!! Also I know selever is 17 and rasazy is 14 but in this story I did them younger, and I made up the bracelet part and selever controlling his parallel universe he created.