Chapter 16

Ruv's POV :
The next day, I found that Rasazy was inbetween me and Sarv, she was cuddling Sarv, which I found adorable. Then Sarv woke up, " hey" I said, "oh hi Ruv, aww she's still asleep, poor thing had a nightmare last night so I let her sleep with us" she said, rubbing Rasazy's head, "your good with kids" I said. "well I had practice when I am serving mass" she said, "but it's going to be some work with selever" I said, "he called you a bad word yesterday" I said, "yeah I know, boys can be a handful" she said sighing, "and who are you implying on?" I said, looking at her coldly, she laughed, "selever of course!!" she said, I nodded. "hey don't look so grumpy, I know what would cheer you up" she said, she leaned in and kissed me before I said anything else. And she was right, I immediately felt better "you got to do that more often, k?" I said, joking "okiii~" she said, kissing me some more. Suddenly Rasazy was watching us, oh shit, "umm how long have you been awake?" said sarv, pulling away from me, "long enough" she said. " OK this is embarrassing" said sarv, "it's fine, me and selever had watched you many times" she said. OK so now she was a stalker, which was creepy, "it's OK, I won't tell anyone" she said, "also can I have cuddles?" she said. "of course you can!" said sarv, putting her arms around Rasazy, "and daddy too" she said, OK this was awkward for me but I loved the feeling of Sarv's weight against mine and Rasazy's long hair was tickling my face. " I love you mommy and daddy" she said, burying her head into me, I suddenly understood what it felt like to have grown up without parents, just like rasazy, so I felt a pang of sorrow for her. "I love you too, Razzy" I said, patting her on the head, I'm going to be the best father ever and make up for lost time. "aww I love you too sugar" said sarv, and to be honest, I loved this. So we all got up a while later and had breakfast, but it was hard to get selever out of bed, no matter how hard I tried. But when Sarv came up, he was up within a minute. "how did you do that?" I said, "oh I have my ways" she said, smiling and when selever and rasazy weren't looking, we shared a quick kiss and giggled. Later on, selever was watching some crap on TV, and rasazy was reading a book, "hey what you reading there?" I said, "oh it's a book about the void" she said, clearly she was ingrossed in it so I decided to leave her. When it was time to watch the Russian slapping contest, selever wouldn't budge, "fuck off dad, I'm busy watching TV" he said, I sighed "look son, I don't want to bring your mom in here to get you off the TV, do I?" i said, selevers eyes widened, "OK ok, fine jeez, I can no peace here" he said, getting off the couch, wow well that worked, which may come in handy in the future, I thought as I sat down and flicked through the channels until I found what I was looking for.