chapter 18

Ruv's pov:  A few days in and sarv started to crave stuff and get sick and she could get so moody that I got scared at her as she could turn into her demon form at any time. And she also got sick a lot too, but I made sure that I was there to help her, as I was trying to be a good partner and father. This morning, Sarv was up and making herself a fruit salad, she looked up at me when she heard me coming in, she smiled  " hi dear, I was just making myself something, I was researching and this is good for pregnant women" she said, patting where the baby was. There was no bump as Sarv was only 3 weeks pregnant, " cool" I said, coming up behind her  and stealing a banana slice, she just shook her head at me and laughed. "I really can't wait to have selever" I said, Sarv looked at me " but I thought you found him very annoying and he won't listen to you" she said, cutting up an apple, " yeah well we both like to watch the Russian slapping contest and I want us to do father/ son stuff" I said. "awww, he's so lucky to have, a father like you Ruv" she said, resting her head on my shoulder, I kissed her on the head " he's so lucky to have a mom who's a good cook" I said, rubbing her back. " aww Ruv stop, your going to make me cry" she said, hugging me. " hey, it's k, I'm here, sounds like someone may need to rest" I said, picking her up gently and carrying her to our room " Ruv! Careful of the baby" she said, " the babys  fine" I said, kissing her on the head, I felt her then relax against me, " there you go" I said, laying her down in bed. " your right Ruv, I do need a rest" she said smiling at me.

A//N: sorry for the lazy chapter, I didn't know what to do with this chapter hehe but thanks for the reads