chapter 17

Ruv's POV: 

the days flew by quickly and it was soon enough time for them to go back to the void, and to be honest, I'm going to miss them, even Selever. he likes the Russian slapping contest too and he also finds sarv's mass services boring, and i grew to like him. Rasazy is quiet and loves to read but she is hard to talk to, but sarv had bought her some books and she likes mass services and she loves to help out. sarv was crying when they were leaving, " remember to visit us again" she said, hugging Rasazy, " duh obviously, I'd rather be here instead of being holed up in the void" said selever , sarv just sighed "hey, say goodbye to your mother " i said coldly to him. " fine, bye sarv, thanks for the ice cream " he said, walking through the portal, " wait, what ice cream? oh selever, not the one i just bought yesterday " she said shaking her head, then she turned to rasazy " i'm going to miss you" she said. " i'm going to miss you too, mommy " said rasazy " make sure to read my books " she said, rasazy nodded. " ok bye " said sarv, " oh and also there is one way that we can stay here forever but you may choose not to do it, it's the only thing that you can control, not even the creator can decide" said rasazy, " what is it, I'm sure that i'm keen on how to keep you here forever" said sarv, suddenly all happy. "well... um... this may be awkward but in order to keep us forever, you must um... have a child, and that child will be selever and the secound will be me, you see, we visited a little too early to see you as selever has no track of time, anyways see you" she said before going into the  portal leaving me and sarv confused.  " sooo um.... that was nice of them to visit us" said sarv, looking away, i sighed, i had to ask sarv this question, " you want them to stay forever, don't you" i said, she looked at me and sighed " yes i do ruv, but i'm not sure if you want to or if we're ready" she said. i looked at her " look i don't care as long as you are happy, i'd hate it to see you lonely and sad because i seen you bond with rasazy so well and how much you loved spending time with her and they could be rejected any day now and be wiped out of existence " i said, sarv nodded. i hope that i didn't scare her as she was quiet for the rest of the day, but when we were having dinner, sarv spoke up " ruv,  i want us to do it, i'm ready and we mightn't have another chance" she said, i nodded " ok, that's fine we'll do it then if your ready" i said, " um... when would be a good time?", " what about sometime this week " i said, to be honest, i couldn't wait to have selever and for us to watch the russian slapping competition. sarv nodded " ruv, can we do it tonight? we don't have to if you don't want to.." she said, blushing a little, i shrugged " sure, i don't mind " i said, sarv smiled at me " thanks for understanding me ruv" she said. it was great to see her all happy again but i was a little bit nervous and excited for tonight, i kept blushing like crazy  whenever i thought about it. " want to share my ice cream, i had backup because i know selever would be that kind of boy to do that" said sarv " k " i said, so we had ice cream and we talked with no awkwardness at all. that night, me and sarv giggled as we got into bed and yes it was awkward but the silences were soon filled with laughter, and then we did it, holy sh1t.

The next day, sarv and i pretended that it didn't happen but we still looked at each other and laughed, sarv was in such a good mood that she let me watch the Russian slapping contest and made me spicy cake. " oh ruv i can't wait " she said, laughing " same, i hope it all works out " i said, patting her on the head, " i hope so too " she said. the days seemed to go by slowly, espically when sarv left to serve mass, and i felt lonely now,  there was no one to watch tv with. i never stopped thinking about selever and rasazy, they were probably watching me then something struck me, what if they watched me and sarv doing it, oh gosh... i hoped they didnt see.  eventually, it had being a week of waiting and sarv had went straight to the chemist after her mass service, i was excited and scared at the same time. when she got home, she smiled at me " i got it" she said, taking out a pregnancy test. " k, wanna use it now?" i said, " yes, of course! i can't wait any longer ruv" she said, so she dragged me upstairs to try it out, when sarv was in the bathroom, i paced back and fort , wondering what the results may be. eventually sarv opened the door, " well?" i said sarv smiled " it's a positive ruv, i'm pregnant" she said, i hugged her " congrats, i'm so happy for you" i said, " thanks ruv...... " she said, hugging me back. " this is going to be so exciting!" she said, kissing me, i kissed her back " yeah i know" i said, trying to smile for her, " we are going to need baby stuff now!" she said, and then we both laughed.

A//N: >w< okkk so i'm so sorry for doing this, but i just couldn't resist, anyway, someone wanted them to have a baby sooo XD well i hope your happy !! anyways thanks so much for 3k+ reads, this is my most read story  now uwu