Chapter 28

Ruv's POV :

That night, when I was putting Rasazy and Selever to bed, I made sure that my dad didn't go near them I was really paranoid about him hurting them. I was at the door when my dad was saying goodnight to them, and Selever wanted wanted him to read a story instead of me, which pissed me off. "no sel, let grandad go to bed and I will read you your favourite story" I said "noooo, I want grandad to read" he said, jumping on the bed I sighed and I couldn't get him to calm down until I finally gave up and let my dad read to him. So I had to stand another twenty minutes at the door while my dad was reading to them. "you don't have to stand there son" he said, I fought the urge to punch him "no thanks, I'd rather stay here" I said, he just shrugged but the good news is that razasy and sel was asleep, and it's really hard to get sel to go to sleep. When my dad finally decided to go to bed, i locked the kids room so that my dad wouldn't be able to harm them.

When I was in bed, Sarv could sense that I had something on my mind. "hey ruv what's wrong dear~" she said, putting her arms around me and  resting her head on my back. I knew that I couldn't keep this hidden from her or else she will keep nagging at me to tell her. "ughhh it's my dad.... I don't trust him with our kids... He... He just isn't the nice guy that he may seem" I said, looking away. "oh ruv.... Maybe he has changed, he was very careful with Rasazy.... Please give him one more chance.." she said. I was shocked at her reaction, I thought she would believe me, but my dad has a way of wrapping people around his finger and sarv fell for it.. Well if I actually told her about what he done to me, sarv would open a portal and bring him to hell. Wait actually, that's not a bad idea.... I turned around to tell her about what he had done to me but she had already fallen asleep and she looked so pretty. "good night sarv" I whispered and kissed her on the head before I turned off the light and went to sleep.

A//N: sorry for the short chapter, I have writers block and I have a lot of things going on at the moment too. But I hope that you enjoyed this chapter