Chapter 14

Ruv's POV :

I nooded in response, "where are your parents?" I said to them, Sarv just looked at me, "really Ruv? They're lost, how could they know where they are" said sarv, hugging rasazy. I didn't say anything, Sarv was comforting the little one, and was getting a little awkward just standing there. "what are your parents names?" I said to selever, he just looked at me, " all I can say is that we have been looking for them for a long time now, a few years but they wouldn't believe us now if we told them that we were their kids" he said stuffing his hands in his pockets. "oh you poor things" said sarv, getting up "right, well you can come over to our place and stay until we find your parents" she said. No way I thought, it's not my responsibility to look after random lost kids, they are many others too and besides we're basically going to kidnap them. But rasazy nodded "oh yes please!!" she said selever just shrugged "whatever" he said. Great just great, today was just full of surprises, which I hated because you never know what's going to happen. So we ended up not only with 10 full bags, but with two kids, some shopping spree. When we got back to our house, Sarv decided to put the dinner on, "you poor things must be starving" said sarv, looking at selever. "so tell me, what are your parents names?" she said, selever looked at rasazy, gosh was it that hard to think of their names I thought. "well um... Don't be surprised, OK and this is not a prank, and please believe me" said rasazy, "of course I will" Sarv said. "OK so my parents are umm" she said looking at selever and then back at us "your my parents OK" she said she said looking at the ground. Did I hear that right? I'm the dad, right as if, was this some big prank cause its not working, Sarv and I only just got together so how could it be possible for us to have a 10 and a 6 year old? Sarv on the other hand was confused "I'm not your mom, I think your getting a little mixed up" she said, "no it's true, your my mom" selever said to Sarv. OK this is it, I had enough, "OK you have really gone overboard with this prank" I said to them, "we're not your parents, so the jokes on you now go and never come back" I said. Sarv's got me a surprised look "Ruv! Don't say that, they're just kids" she said, putting her hand on rasazy's shoulder. "but not our kids. Impossible, we're not even married" I said. "true" she said, "but maybe they forgot their parents name", "no, my mom's name sarvente and my dad's name is ruvyzvat" said rasazy. "how did you know my full name? Or ruv's for the matter" said sarv. "because your our parents" said selever. "look i know it sounds silly and random but it's the truth, and I got a lot of explaining to do" he said sitting down at the table. I rolled my eyes, I really didn't want to be sitting at a table with strangers I didn't know. "OK... Ruv please give them a chance, because they knew our names and not that many know our names " said sarv, patting rasazy on the head. "ughhhh fineee but it better be good" I said, sitting beside Sarv, though the real reason I stayed was that they knew my name and I did not even tell them. Well this was going to be some story.

A//N :owo no cliffhanger really and I'm so tired