Chapter 27

Ruvs POV :

Shit, I was trembling with fear, I had never felt so afraid of someone before. I clenched my fists and looked down onto the ground, I didn't dare look up and meet them in the eye. " my, you have grown a lot" they said, their hand still on my shoulder, I hated that so much, I didn't like anyone touching me apart from sarv because I trust her. " are you still a disappointment? When you were a little kid you were a huge one" they said, sneering into my face, I could feel my anger boiling inside of me but for once my fear had stopped the anger. I knew that I was dead if I dared lift my hand to him, so I was helpless and had no choice but to just stand there and listen to him mocking me. " hey why won't you reply to me? I missed having you around, that's why I came here looking for you" they said, they were trying to guilt trap me, but I learned to not fall for it after my previous crimes, many families would beg me to leave them alone but I resisted their pleas and then I would hear that satisfying sound of a bullet passing through their heads. " I was busy" I said coldly, " well surely you have time for your daddy, don't you?" he said, if my face wasn't paralized, then I would've winced, after all these years he had never seen me as his son, only a mistake and now he just turns up out of the blue and wants me to call him 'dad'? I can't forgive him that easy or at all, not after what he had done to me. " I got to go, I'm busy" I said, walking away from him, " really? What are you doing" he said, following me which really annoyed me, " look, can you leave me alone, at least for today I wasn't expecting visitors so I got to go home" I said. " home? Since when did you have a home" he said, laughing. I ignored him and continued walking back home but he still followed me. " sooo where is this place of yours?" he said, " here" I said, stopping outside of my house, when I glanced over at his face, I could see the shock on his face which satisfyed me. " what, did you think I was joking?" I said. He for once stayed quiet, and I liked that, " sooo, see you never?" I said, walking up my driveway. " no let me come in, I want to see your house on the inside" he said following me. " ummm well you see, I'm kinda busy soo"i said, hoping that he'd just leave. But he didn't so I sighed and gave up and let him into the house." ruv ? Is that you? " said sarv, coming up to the door holding Rasazy." hi..... You must be... " he said, I facepammed myself. " sarv" I said, sighing, " this is my dad, who suddenly decided to visit me" I said. " oh, well hi, come in, would you like anything to drink?" said sarv. " I'm fine, who's this little angel?" he said, pointing to Rasazy, " oh this is Rasazy, she's our daughter" she said, smiling. " wait a minute, you mean Ruv is a dad? And this is my grandchild?" he said, his face lighting up. Oh fuck, I didn't want this to happen, I don't trust him around Rasazy and selever or sarv. " hey, can I hold her sarv?" he said, " sure" she said, handing him Rasazy. " be careful" I said coldly to him. I badly wanted to snatch her out of his arms but I knew I couldn't do that incase sarv would think I was weird. I forced myself to stay still and fought the urge to beat him up, sarv didn't know how dangerous he was, nobody knows, I've kept my secret for ages now.... He was the one who had caused my face to be paralysed and me to wear something over my damaged eye that l will never be able to see our of it again.

A//N: sorry for the short chapter, I'm so tired with school twt but yeahhhh sorry tmfor the cliff hanger