Chapter 13

Ruv's pov :

Today we decided to go into town, Sarv took forever, but I didn't mind. "I made you some spicy cake ruv~ you know me, I'd take forever to get ready so you can eat it while I'm getting ready" she said, kissing me. "k thanks Sarv, you didn't have to do that" I said, she was still in her pyjamas and her hair was down, but I was changed and ready to go. "ughh my hair is so messy Ruv" she said, looking in the mirror and trying to fix it. "I think it's fine" I said, coming up behind her and putting my arms around her. "thanks Ruv, but I seriously need to give it a good wash" she said. So then Sarv went upstairs to have her shower and I ate my spicy cake, which was so good. When she finally came downstairs, hair brushed and all ready to go, I kinda choked on the last bit of spicy cake, because she was so pretty. "Ruv!" she said, running to me, she smacked me on the back a few times, then finally I could breathe again, "thanks" I said. "hey its fine, are you OK now?" she said, putting her hand on my cheek, "I'm fine" I said, putting my hand on her back, we were like this for a moment before realising, we both laughed then and then I pressed my lips against hers and I pinned her to the wall. I had my hands on her waist, she was skinny and her hair ticked my hands, while Sarv had her arms around my neck. We went on for like a minute before catching our breath, Sarv smiled at me "oh ruv~" she said, shaking her head. I loved her. So. Frickin. Much.

Half an hour later, we were walking down the main street, Sarv talking about where to go to, but I wasn't interested so I just nodded approvingly at any appropriate moment. Suddenly, she grabbed my arm and pulled me sideways, I was so distracted by looking at a pigeon pooping on an old man's head that I got such a freight, she was very strong. "come on Ruv! Before the line gets too long" she said impatiently as she dragged me closer to a big shop. Penny's, shit we'll be here all day..... I sighed and let her follow me, "I can't wait!" she said, as we went in the queue, thankfully there were only a few people in front of us. An old couple, who were fretting over something, a toddler and his mom, and two teenagers who were absorbed in their phones. Sarv started to rant on about what she was going to get, again I let my mind drift off. It wasn't long before we were in the shop Sarv dashing around, pulling me with her, it was annoying but I couldn't stay mad at her, she was looking extra cute today, in her long  baby pink jacket and her scarf around her neck. "omg Ruv, look at this scarf!! It looks so good on you" she said, putting a scarf around my neck, I hated it, the material was cotton and it was itchy around my neck but I knew better to keep my mouth shut. "yeah" I said, Sarv looked at the price tag and smiled "and it's at half price" she said, "wonderful" I said, I was going to dread this.... Later on, we were sipping coffee in a cafe a few streets down, after suffering two whole hours in pennys, sarv decided that we should get something to warm ourselves up on a wintry day. Sarv had insisted that I should wear my new scarf, so here I was, sitting with this torture garment on me. Not to mention all the damn bags I had to carry, seriously it was snow fun dragging all four large pennys bags filled with apsolute rubbish and Sarv floundering ahead, telling me to keep up. "so" Sarv said, sipping her coffee "where to next?" she said, "I don't know, home?" I dare say, hoping I was right, but Sarv laughed thinking it was a joke, "no silly!! We've only been to one shop! Look at all the other shops, there's just so many I had trouble deciding where to go next..." she said. I groaned, could this day get any worse? And it did, when we were walking out of river island with yet another bag, there was a crowd gathering and Sarv was curious to see what was going on so we 'had' to see it. It turned out to be a fashion show, Sarv squealed  "ruv! We HAVE to see it" she said jumping up and down, I really didn't want to, but I softed and said yes, she has me wrapped around her finger. So we bought some tickets and took our seats inside a building or some sort. They were also handing out food, I was starving so I got myself a hot dog. Sarv didn't want one, as she hates take  away food, just as we were leaving, we accidentally bumped into someone. It was a boy, and a girl they seemed to be lost, the girl seemed to be crying "hey are you lost" said Sarv, bending down to the girl, the girl looked up and gasped. "what's your name?" I said to the boy. "I'm selever, and this here is my little sister Rasazy".

A//N: sorry for not publishing, I got really lazy and I was busy but heres part 13, and sorry for the cliffhanger owo and tsm for reading