chapter 24

Ruv' s POV : 

the next day, sarv was busy, she had to serve mass today, so i had the bad luck to look after selever, " make sure you put away dangerous objects and just let him watch tv, it'll distract him " said sarv as she was leaving " k " i said. so i was left with this little demon i sighed " sel, where are you?" i said, looking aroung the rooms. " i'm not in here!" he said, i opened the cupboard door and there he was, eating chocolate, i sighed " sel, how the hell did you get up there? you could've fallen, your wings haven't developed properly! " i said, tutting as i grabbed him " and is that chocolate i see? remember what your mom said, no chocolate before dinner " i said, sel just squirmed and wouldn't stay still. " but i was hungry dad!" he said, putting on his cookie eyes but it didn't work for me, i've learned to resist it, though when sarv does it, i just simply melt. " well why didn't you tell me? here have an apple" i said, " i don't want a boring apple! i want chocolate " he said " well too bad, chocolate is bad for you, it'll rot your teeth, sarv told me to feed you an apple if you were hungry and she will be mad if you disobey her" i said, cutting up the apple into small pieces. " fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee just give me the boring apple " said selever, that always works on him, he knows what it's like when sarv is mad, so selever had his apple while i cleaned the kitchen a bit. " ok, sarv said that you can watch tv " i said when he was finished his apple, " yayyyy!!" he said, clapping his hands  as i lifted him off his high chair. so i turned on his favourite tv programme and he was happy watching it, so now i could have my peace until sarv came home. At around 4 pm, sarv came home " hi ruv! how was selever? was he behaving himself?" she said, grinning at me " yeah, i was able to get him to eat his apple " i said, " wow, well done ruv, it's impossible to get him to eat healthily " she said. " mommmmyyy!!!!!" yelled selever, running into the kitchen, interrupting us " hi sev, daddy just told me what a good boy you are! you ate your apple like a good boy" said sarv, patting him on the head " mommy, i pooped myself " he said, beaming up at her. " whoops! well come with mommy and she'll sort it out " she said, taking his hand, when sev had his back turned, she just shook her head at me " tell me about it " i said, sarv grinned. that night when sev was in bed, sarv and i were watching tv, " hey ruv... i hope that im pregnant" she said, i grabbed her " well we'll have to see, just a few more days to wait, k?" i said, " yeah, i can't wait, i hope that i am tho" she said, before falling asleep, and i was left to wonder was she pregnant or not, i pictured having two in the house, i just hope to God that rasazy wasn't like selever, cause i would not be able to manage them both.

A//N: here's another chapter qwp i hoped you enjoyed reading this, it was so much fun  to write