It doesn't hurt anymore

A/N

Rain's POV at last. :)) This will be a flashback. To fully understand something, you have to go back from the beggining.

---
When everyone turns their backs on you, someone will come and prove you that there's still one meant for you.

I lit up my cigarette as my classmates continued practicing for our PE Dance Competition. Of course, i didn't join them. I really hate P.E! I'm just here to show my support. I moved in the dark corner of the place. Good thing that they had choose the Park rather than the Auditorium.

I don't really like to mingle with others. I sighed and smiled sadly. I looked up at the sky. Dad, i truly miss you. If you were here, things might have been different--Mom may not flee. She may not leave me over some lesbian. I'm all alone now, Dad! No one wants me now..

I looked towards my classmate's direction when i heard them cheered. I saw the two popular faces in school--- Gray Lendramar the Queen Bee, and Kristen Campbell, the guitarist of The Missing Note, the famous band in the campus. I snort at them. I can't understand why people are so fortunate like them. People adore them.

I looked up at the sky again. There's a thousand stars scattered on it but i focused at the brightest reddish-orange one---stellar. I named it stellar--my own star.

"It's a one starry night."

I looked at the one who spoke beside me. I almost caught up my breath noticing who it was.

"Hi!" She greeted warmly. "I'm Kristen Campbell." She says while offering her hand for a handshake. I just stared at it. She lifts up the corner of her lip and pulled out the cigarette from my mouth. She threw it in the ground and stomped on it.

"It's not good for your health." She says.

I smirked at her.

"Why do you care? " I mocked. "You, yourself is a chainsmoker, should i take your advice?"

She laughs and nods. "Let's make it our deal breaker. I will never smoke again and you'll not ever again. Chainsmoker is a serious allegations."

I grinned at her. "And if you lose?" She grinned back.

"I'll do anything you want." I was surprised. The stakes are that high, seriously? "And if you lose?" She asked back.

"I never lose!" I boasted. She raised an eyebrow.

"You have to lay your cards at stake as well." She urged.

I looked at her and for the first time i find a challenging game. "I'll do what you want."

We both smiled at each other. Five minutes ago if someone would say i'm going to enjoy talking to Kristen Campbell, the famous guitarist, i probably break his leg. But now? I couldn't even believed i just did.

---

The next day i find myself sitting in the corner table of the cafeteria. It was usually my place--corners. I told you I suck in socializing. I don't have friends because I don't trust anyone. I will never ever trust anyone.

I was bothered by a loud cringe of the chair infront of mine. I looked up and saw a beaming face of the famous band's guitarist.

"Hey, you're alone!" Kristen greeted warmly. I frown at her.