Girl on Black

------

Ken's POV

I can't seem to stop slapping Gray's pretty face even though the red marks of my palm is undeniable in her cheeks. It seems to mark her too well.

"W-why did you do that!?!" I yelled. My transfixed emotion is contradicting Grays'. She just stared at me with a small grin on her face and shows no emotion of regret or at least being sorry of what she had done to me.

How could she betray me? I am her best friend since we were five. Maybe even before i learned my numbers.

"How many times do i have to tell you that i did it for you? You can never play safe with fire for long. It will burn you alive. " Gray stated calmly as she touched her swollen face.

"I know what I'm doing!!" I didn't even bother to hide my frustration as i pushed her on the wall.

Just this morning, she texted me to meet her at the back of the old building of our H.E class which was beside the greenhouse. Now,i do understand why she decided to meet me up here. So that no one will see us trying to kill each other--- at least me, trying to kill her to death.

"Kr-Kristen.. I-I.. Be-believe me, I wouldn't have interfere if things are still under your control. Besides, Lorraine doesn't deserve to be cheated. She deserves to know the truth!"

"The truth that I should be the one telling her!!" I shouted and point a finger on her. I just couldn't believe that this time will come that I'll be terribly mad at Gray.

"B-but you couldn't!" Gray stood tall and held my gaze.

"You should have not come between us."

"Yea.." She nods, "Only, if she hadn't seen you talking with Mandy and letting that bitch take you home."

The glint of fire in her eyes somewhat hit me.

"A-Are you jealous?"

Gray gave out a horrified laugh and smirked .

"I care for you, Kristen. You know i do. And whatever you do with your life is my business!"

"D-damn you!" I spat and glare at her.

I placed to and fro while biting my nails. Gray being protective sucks.

"How much she knows?" I asked after a while. Her pale black eyes grows a bit more darker than usual. And i know her too well.

She straightened her tops and skirt before answering me back.

"Al-Almost all." She said lamely.

"A-All?"

"Yeah. She knows about her mother and that Mandy is her sister."

I cupped my head. Now, I'm doomed. Lorraine will bury me alive.

Gray gently pat my shoulder. It's as if she's consoling me after pulling this mess without my knowledge.

"She doesn't need to know that you already know what she knows. She'll play along until your hundred days with her is over. You still have few more days to use for your advantage. At least, you could save yourself the burden and start replotting your plan on how to make her fall for you. Thus, just be careful with Mandy. She's the barrier to the both of you. "

I looked at Gray as she speaks like an expert.

"How sure are you that she'll play along?" I tried to act as cool as possible as i straightened up as well.