Fall and Bounce

A/N

I fall and I fall hard---------in the pavement.

----

"Oh my gosh!!!!" I was awaken by the sudden outburst of Ken. I immediately sat on top of my bed while my eyes are still close. I cursed as i felt the shot of pain at the sudden movement.

"What the hell, Ken?" I groaned. I'm still sleepy. I want to sleep the day off. I'm feeling heavy and my head is pounding. Plus the bitter taste in my mouth makes me want to throw up but my mouth is too dry.

"Why didn't you attend your class? I'm calling and texting you but you didn't even bother to reply back?! When will you ever grow up and be responsible enough to care?" Ken continues to rant as she rolled my curtains and open the window.

I just lean on the headboard of my bed. I don't want to argue with her. I know better than to fight with a raging Ken.

"Gosh, Rain! Your room is a mess!!" I open one of my eyes and saw her picking up my dirty clothes.

I tried to speak but no words came out of my mouth. I think my tounge is glued.

"Sheesh, Rain. C'mon, wake up and take a shower!" She yells while grabbing the sheets.

I just make an incoherent sound. Ken glared at me. She's giving me you-better-do-as-you-were-told-or-i'll-drag-you-look. I tried to stand up but my body is too limp. I could not even flex a muscle.

"Rain!!!" Ken shouts angrily. I know why she's mad. Today is my exams. But much as i want to, my body screams i can't.

"K-ken..." I said weakly. I see the horrified expression on her face. She immediately run beside me and put a hand on my forehead.

"You're burning in fever, Rain. Why didn't you tell me?" She asked worriedly. There's no longer trace of annoyance in her face.

I settled in caressing her arms because i can't speak. I guess i have a sore throat too.

Ken gently helped me lean back on my bed. "Wait baby, i'll just go get something." She says as she kiss my forehead before leaving. I close my eyes because i'm feeling nauseated. It is like the room is spinning.

It took her almost forever when she returned. I opened my eyes when i felt the coolness in my forehead. It felt so good! that's when i saw a plaster of kool fever. I immediately frown. I tried to take it off but Ken gently nudge my fingers away.

"B-but this is for b-babies." I argued. She just smiled warmly but her eyes speaks that she's worried sick.

"You're my baby!" She argued too. If i am not just feeling weak, i would surely love to smack her head. "C'mon, baby stop frowning. Here, i bought a soup."

I gently shook my head. I don't feel like eating. I'm sure that i'll just throw it up because my stomach is churning.

"No..No.. Don't give me that look!" Ken tried to steady my head and place the mouthful of soup in my mouth.

It took me a full minute to give in on her puppy eyes and pleading look. I opened my mouth as she started feeding me. When I'm done, she forces me to drink the medicines.

After helping me to lay comfortably on my bed, she stood up.

"I'll call Gray and Dawn so they could talk to your professors. "Ken whispered before i gave in into a slumber numbness.

I just really hope she's still there when i wake up.

----

The moment i woke up, i'm feeling better now though my muscles are still sore as if i just finished a marathon. I look aroung my room and notice that everything is in place. Sure, Ken has cleaned my room.