Freebies

A/N

I received freebies! ;)

---

Think! Always hit the iron while it's hot.

I am standing infront of the jewelry shop. I am thinking on what i could give to Rain. She's being extra sweet to me lately and i really want to be sweeter than her. It's as if we are having a competition on who is the sweetest. Okay, i just don't want to lose on her. I grinned widely.

"What do you think, Gray?" I asked her. She just throw me a bored look.

"Can't you think something unique? You're acting cliché."

"Stingy!" I said making sure she could get the sarcasm in my voice. She's really stingy ever. I can't even remember if she did ever gave Dawn something expensive. She's really obsessed in arts and effort than spending money.

"Effort counts, money fakes!" She replied with the same tone.

I just choose to ignore her remarks and busied myself looking for something special. I sighed seeing the same thing as the other.

"They all look the same!" I told Gray while pointing the bracelets. She gave me i-told-you-so look. I rolled my eyes .

"I like your keychain! Where did you buy that?" She asked curiously while eyeing the keychain that was given to me by Rain. I hanged it in my bag.

I grin at her widely. "It came from Rain!" I brag.

"Nah, she won't give you that!" She said obviously not believing me.

"Hey, i'm telling the truth! Ask her!" I replied mindlessly as we walked out of the shop. What should give her?

Gray poked my shoulder. "I like that! Can you asked her where she did buy that?"

I shook my head. "No, it's exclusive only for both of us."

She eyed me suspiciously. "I'll make something like that for Dawn so it will no longer exclusive ONLY for both of you!" She exclaimed proudly.

I answered her with a dirty look. "Make something original!" Duh! as if it's really originally made by us.

She just shrugged and stuck out her tounge. I groaned. I'm pretty sure she's serious on that.

I muttered 'whatever' and pushed her inside a fastfood. She immediately gave me a horrified look. I chuckles. She's not eating in a fastfood. Gray thinks it is not safe to eat on here being the food is prepared in a hurry. She's a queen bee, remember? So, she's a certified health buff. She believes food must be well-prepared; something that must be given time.

"I don't like to eat here!" She shook her head continuously while glaring at me. "I'll kill you!" She hissed that makes me laughed loudly.

"You're stingy, Gray! This is the place for you!" I tease and head in the counter.

"No way!! I have a lot of money, Kristen. I'll just treat you!" She offered. That line makes me laugh at her more. She seldom brag that she's rich literally by her own. She's a child prodigy in modelling industry. She started modelling since she was 8. She has been into commercials too many times and a lot of talent scouts has been courting her to be an actress but she didn't want to enter the world of showbusiness.

"You should try the food here. It's good! And you wouldn't have to spend a lot." I try to persuade her.

"Even if it's free, i won't still eat here!"

I chuckled when the customers who are in line gave her a you're-so-high-and-mighty-you-think-that-makes-you-pretty look. She just raised an eyebrow. A typical snobbish-princess. Well, she really has the right to do so. The word pretty is underestimated because I only have eyes for Rain and I will never ever see someone prettier than my girl.