Pretense

You told me i have to be okay without you but I can't.. And every tear that slipped in my eyes meant like a dagger ripping my heart out. And i wonder if I'll ever be the same again.

----
Have you ever seen a ghost dressed in rust-colored demi pants, moss green shirt with a black leather jacket, wearing high-heeled black boots?

After I have smacked Mandy's head, all the bitches in the campus seemed to be aware of my presence. Whenever I'm walking to the path they were into or near to, they will surely clear the trail so I could pass. I don't understand why they seem to be afraid of me. It's not that I'm a bully nor a bitch like them. But somehow, i kind of liking the way they were afraid of me. The last thing I want is to fight or argue with anyone.

It's been three days..

I haven't seen Ken nor the any of the band's members for the past three days. Gray and Dawn are always out together and i don't want to be a third wheel. So i just opted to be on my own.

I miss Ken so bad. But sometimes it is not always just what we want.

Ken is like a sun. She's too warm, too bright. Everyone needs her and she's too responsible to keep everyone in her warmth. But I can't share her with anyone else. If I choose to have her, then she have to give herself only to me. I don't want anyone else coming to her or she's coming in to. I love her into destruction. And i wonder if I'll ever be the same.

I was walking towards the auditorium for my film class when i bumped into a guy. He was holding a bunch of books that throws in the ground in the impact.

"Hey, y'know. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm just in a hurry!" He says as he adjusted the glass that falls in the bridge of his pointed nose. He bends to pick his things.

"It's okay." I said dismissively and helped him in picking up his books. "Here!"

"U-uhm..T-Thank you.." He said and run inside the auditorium. I just shrugged when i can no longer see him. He's kinda weird. Well maybe it's just because he's in a hurry.

I was about to go inside the auditorium as well when i saw a piece of paper. It was glossy and a kind of a special paper. Curiosity be told, something urges me to pick up the paper so I did. And I really wish that I haven't.

It was a picture of Ken having the time of her life. She's wearing a blue-black sexy dress that highlights her sexy figure. If she weren't holding a pretty brunette whose arms are in her neck and making a dirty dance on her, I'll probably be happy to see it.

Shit! It's just three days!! Three days and she has already moved on. And here I thought I've made my biggest mistake in letting her go.

I took a deep breath and crumpled the paper. I glance on my wristwatch and headed to my film class after throwing the paper away.

"Shoot! She's goddamn sexy!" I heard someone giggles at my back. I look around and saw a group of students swooning over someone while looking at the poster. Before I could stop myself, my attention drifted to the poster. It was Ken and Gray both smiling in the camera.

Grab the woman of your dreams!

The caption makes me want to spank anyone. It was only three days. And changes were rolled altogether. She's now an endorser huh?

I grasp a little and push myself inside the auditorium to stop the torture of her memories. Why everything tries to remind me of her? Damn! This is the worst part of moving on. Doing things you have accustomed to do with the one you love and it sucks!