Create more memories

Rain's POV

I know how everyone was shocked on my sudden change. It is futile not to notice when every second I got, i could feel the stares and the attention I was having the moment I entered the campus. But just like the same, I must compliment Gray for this. Her voice is still ringing in my head.

"You're also a coward who's trying to hide into one's shadow just to project an image of Oh-so-perfect bitch! . You know what? Just continue that. And then one day you'll find yourself losing everything. You once came from that and Kristen gave it all back you. But it seems, you'll be losing it all again. "

No! I can't lose Ken! She's mine now and I won't back down even if the bitch happens to be my sister. I don't care if I have to fight for a bloodshred just to keep her.

Ken is the only person that stayed when everyone left me. She was there when I don't need anyone to be there. She was there when I was losing myself into oblivion. I live a life thinking I could do everything on my own--but she came. She makes me realized that it is not that bad to depend to anyone. No, Ken has taught me that I can do things on my own--but I can do better with her. That it's not that bad to ask for help when I can't get things done. Ken has taught me to accept other people in my life. That my scars are not to be buried behind rather to be open so it could heal. That no matter how it hurts for a moment, that too shall pass.

I take a sound breath as I look at the woman sleeping next to me. She's sleeping like a baby. I chuckles at the term baby, fully aware that Ken is just in her birth suit.

A yawn slip out of my mouth as I look at my pikachu clock that says eight in the morning. I stretched so I could go out of bed and cook our breakfast. For sure my pretty girlfriend will start looking for food the moment she opens her eyes. With that thought, i stood up and pick an oversized shirt to wear. When I'm done, my gaze returned to my girlfriend. To my everything..

I picked up the blanket and wrapped her body under the sheets as I lean for a kiss on her cheek and reach for the door. But before I could twist the knob of the door, my eyes drifted to the object that crashed on the wall last night which causes my lips to form in a wicked smile. I'm quite sure that Ken will scream the moment she sees it.

I went to the kitchen and rummaged on my fridge for anything we could have and opted to have a feisty breakfast. A minute and I'm busy cooking and preparing our breakfast. I choose to have eggs, bacon, toast bread,pasta, and vanilla cream coffee for breakfast.

As i was draining the pasta, i have heard the loud screams of Ken inside my room. She's really fascinating to hear on how she have come up with a lot of profanity definitions. It's as if she's not gonna ran out of it for a million years.

I started mind counting..

One..

Two..

Three..

Four...

Five..

Six..

Seven..

Eight..

N----...

"What the hell have you done!?" A furious figure of Ken on my favorite bunny pajamas is truly a sight i want to behold and look forward to seeing every morning. I lifted my gaze from mixing the pasta and sauce.

"What?" My innocent voice tries to waver the arising temper of her.

She looked at me accusingly as she shows her wretch phone that cause a mischievous smile in my face.

The scowl in her pretty face looks so cute that my laughter burst out uncontrollably.

"Y-you bitch!" She yelled half-amused.

"Just quits! You ripped my clothes." I retorted back.

Ken took our distance and put her phone on the countertop. She's a bit frustrated. I know how much she loves her phone.

"Ugh!" She said in distraught before picking a stick bread and take a big bite. Seems like she's pouring her frustration in eating.

I suddenly felt guilty. But it was her phone's fault. It doesn't stop vibrating on my bedside table and we're on the middle of our business.

"Let's just buy a new phone?"

Ken bore her eyes on me with the gentlest way as I always remember she's setting on me ever since.

"So you have another to crash against the wall?"

I grinned mischiefly and shook my head.

"So you could still pick up my call at midnights whenever I need you. So you could still greet me Goodmorning every day. So you could still yell on the phone whenever you haven't found me in my class. So you c-----"

Ken silence me with a kiss. It was deep, raw, and urgent. It's as if she's running out of my time. And reality suddenly strikes on me, twelve days.... Twelve days and it will be over.

The thought brings a tear to roll on my eyes. Urgh! Why it has to have to come to an end?

Ken put a distance between us and wipe the tears on my cheek. Her face is a vision of fear..of weariness that her eyebrows knit together.

"Is there anything wrong, baby?"

I shook my head and pulled her in a hug. "Let's spend the day together."

I did not wait for her reply as I leaned for a deep and thorough kiss.

Ah, how i love this woman!

****