"Germaphobe"

*Blake's POV*

The previous night was a very romantic night for me. Bentley and I talked about school and about our families. He is fifteen and his parents are both doctors. We talked for hours and when Chloe and Ashton finally came back, it was after midnight. Surprisingly, he was really nice and I think I like him. He didn't try to do anything to me but we just had a friendly conversation.

Chloe, Gabriel, Chad, and I went back to the house and ate. Then I followed Chloe to the room that we'd be sharing and we changed into our pajamas. We had a short converstion about Bentley. She told me that he was a nice boy and that Ashton called and said that Bentley really liked me. Knowing that, I fell asleep and the most peaceful sleep ever.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up at 2pm, earlier than my cousins, so I put on sweatpants, and then went to the kitchen to eat. Sitting at the bar was Olivia, fully dressed as well. She had a cup of coffee, her phone and a file. As I got closer, I saw the papers in her hand and pictures of what appeared to be a battered woman.

"Hey mama,"

"The dead has risen!" Olivia laughed. "You sure slept in. How are you?"

"Good. Watcha doin'?" I walked over to her and hugged her from behind. I pressed my cheek against hers and looked down at the papers.

"Detective stuff. Everyone's still asleep so I thought I'd get some work done,"

"Can I help you?" I asked. "I wanna do detective stuff too,"

"Negative," she smirked. "It's top secret stuff. For SVU detectives only,"

I let go of Olivia and sat on the bar stool beside her. "But you let Elliot help," I whined.

"And that's because he's a detective," Olivia said matter of factly. I didn't have a come back so I just shrugged my shoulders. "So, have you been enjoying your cousins? I feel like you've abandoned me,"

I wanted to tell her about Bentley but I didn't know how. I didn't know how she'd react, so I decided not to say anything. It's always better to be safe than sorry. "It's been really fun! We went to the beach and they even have a game room upstairs,"

"See, Elliot told you that you'd have fun,"

I reached for Olivia's coffee cup and drank out of it. I thought it would taste good since she always drinks it but it was horrible. "Yuck!" I yelled.

*

*Olivia's POV*

Something was different about my daughter. I couldn't put my finger on it but she seemed happier. Maybe it was because she was around kids her age and not just me.

Blake grabbed my coffee cup and took a few gulps. I smirked to myself because I knew she wouldn't like it. Out of all my years working with children and teenagers, not one ever asked for coffee. Even when I gave them the option of coffee, they always chose juice or water. Furthermore, my cup of coffee was straight black.

"Yuck!" Blake yelled. She wiped her mouth and I laughed out loud. Her face was twisted like a toddler who was forced to eat vegetables. "How do you drink this stuff?!" she exclaimed.

"Well when you work as much as I do, you need something to stay awake. I can't drink energy drinks anymore, so coffee is my only option," I explained to Blake why I could no longer have energy drinks. Before I started working at SVU, I drank one but it didn't seem to work so I drank another, and another, and another. By the end of the day, I had heart palpitaions, and a severe headache. I had heard that if you drink too many in one day, it can cause problems. So a few days later, I decided to try it again but I only drank one. Later on that day, the same thing happened but it was so bad that I had to go to the hospital. The doctor told me that I'm allergic to one of the ingredients and I should never drink them again. From then on, coffee was my boost of energy.