Bullied

*Blake's POV*

I woke up, got dressed and mom drove me to school. I put one earphone in and I walked into the school to find Sam. My only friend. 

"Hey Blake!" Sam called.

She had her earphones in, and she was dressed in black. Her newly dyed jet black hair fell slightly over her eyes and her book bag was slumped over her shoulder. She was standing in the corner playing with her neon blue lip ring. Normal Sam.

"What's up?" I relpied walking over to her.

"Nothing much, just waiting for the stupid bell to ring."

"I know. I can't wait until this day is over." I said examining my black Converse.

"Here comes trouble." Sam mumbled under her breath.

I looked up to see Brittany and her posse. Waltzing down the hall like they owned it. Kids quickly moved out of their way and made a clear pathway for them. A pathway straight to me. They were the school bullies, and I was their target of choice. Everyone called Brittany and her followers, Plastics. Someone got it off of a movie and brought it to our school. If you ask me, whoever did it is a pure copycat. Why not make up a different name for them? Be original.

"Well, if it isn't the catastrophe of Emo Village." Brittany said.

"Well, if it isn't the fakes of FakeVille." I relpied, mocking her tone.

Brittany grimaced and walked closer to me.

"Listen here, you fat cow. Don't ever talk to me that way. I'm better than you and you know I can make you regret the day you were born, so watch it. You and Sam here, will be sorry you ever got me in trouble the other day." she said, narrowing her eyes at me.

She pushed me to the ground and started to walk away.

"Oh, and do me a favor, do all of us a favor. Lose some weight. It was too difficult for my delicate hands to push you down." she said innocently as she turned and walked away.

Her words stung like venom. I already knew I was fat. I tried to ignore it, and so far, I was doing good. I hadn't purged for awhile. But Brittany, she just made everything worse.

I looked up and saw that Sam was extending her hand to help me up. I took her hand and stood to my feet. I bent down to get my book bag and the things that had fallen out of it and Sam helped me.

"Just ignore her. She's insecure about herself so she picks on us." Sam said reassuringly.

"Thanks bud. Though I don't know why anyone would be jealous of me."

"Because-" Sam started.

"Whatcha listening to?" I interrupted. I didn't want to hear her lie to my face just to make me feel better. I thought it would save her the breath and save me the torture.

"Slip Knot. I've been into their music a lot lately. Their lyrics are everything and more. What about you?" she relpied.

"Fall Out Boy. Do you listen to them?"

"Nope. I'm not all that into Fall Out Boy anymore. But I'll pull it up right now." Sam said just as the bell rang.

"You're not anymore. The bell rang." I said, laughing.

"No, did it really?" she asked sarcastically.

"Yeah." I replied, playing along.

"I'll listen to it at lunch." she said, giving me a light shove.
Ugh, lunch.