School

*Blake's POV*

I woke up to Olivia hovering over me. She was still in her pajamas and her hair was in a ponytail.

"First day of school, wake up!" she said, giving me a pat on the shoulder.

"I don't wanna goo!" I whined.

"Get up! You have 45 minutes." Olivia said with a serious tone.

I groaned and rolled out of bed. I didn't want to go to school, but I didn't have much of a choice. This was the first day I had been to an actual school since I was 5. In the sex trafficking place that I had come from, the French guy allowed tutors to come in and help me learn. He said he didn't want a stupid girl working for him.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I blow dried my hair and went back to my room. I went to my closet and picked out an outfit. I wore dark blue jean skinnies and a green ACDC t-shirt. I put on green Converse and eye liner. I straightened my hair and went to the kitchen.

Olivia was sitting at the table, typing something on her phone. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Don't you look cute this morning!" she exclaimed, getting out of her seat.

"I don't feel cute. I'm tired and I want to go back to bed." I said groggily. Olivia wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged her back. In Olivia's arms is the one place that I actually felt safe. I didn't want to go to school today because I was nervous. I hadn't stepped foot in a school since I was 5 years old. I didn't know how the students would feel about me.

"I'm scared." I said, still clinging to her.

"Why?" she asked.

"They won't like me." I said with my face buried in her shoulder.

"Yes they will, you just have to be yourself. They'll love you. Remember when you said that about my friends at the precinct?"

I nodded my head.

"They're just the same. Fin, Elliot and everyone else loved you. It'll be okay." Olivia said, pulling away from my grasp.

"And besides, you have a phone and you can text me anytime you need to, okay?" she asked, giving a small smile.

"Okay." I said. Olivia poked the tip of my nose with her index finger and walked to the refrigerator.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"Cereal." I said, walking over to the cereal cabinet. I pulled out the Cinnamon Toast Crunch and grabbed a bowl, and ate my cereal.

"Ready?" Olivia asked, grabbing her car keys.

"Mmhmm." I responded.

I grabbed my back pack and headed for the door. Olivia slung her arm around my shoulders.

"Oh, you'll be fine." she said.

We walked out of the house and got into the car. A few minutes later, we pulled up in front of the school.

"Alright baby girl, we're here. Do you have your phone?"

"Yep."

"You can text me or call me whenever you need to, and I'll be here, okay?"

"Okay." I said, opening the door.

**

*Olivia's POV*

Seeing Blake leave was bitter sweet. My girl was growing up and she wasn't afraid. Even though she was fearless, I was just a tad afraid. I was scared because I didn't want anyone to hurt her. I wouldn't be there to protect her and she'd have to do it all herself. I can't protect her forever though and she has to get an education.

"Have a great day, princess." I said saddened.

**

*Blake's POV*

I got out of the car and walked into the school. The school was medium sized. Not too big, not too small. There was a lot more people than I'm used to. I went to the office to get directions to my locker.

"Hi sweetie, can I help you?" the lady at the desk asked.

"Hi, I'm Blake. I'm new here and I need directions to my locker."

"I'll get you a buddy for the first week. At this school, we always pair new students up with older students."

I nodded my head and the desk lady made a phone call. A few minutes later, a girl with long blonde hair walked in. She had on black jeans and a camouflage shirt.

"This is your buddy, Sam. She's in the 9th grade as well. Sam will show you around." the lady said.

I turned around and extended my hand.

"I'm Blake." I stated.

"Cool name." said said, shaking my hand.

"Thanks."

Sam showed me around the school and the man to my first class. We had all of our classes together. People looked at me as if I was some type of weirdo.

"Don't worry about them, they're all preps and they look down on the down to earth kids like us." Sam whispered.

"I'm not worried." I stated.

Lunch time came and we got our food and sat down. Just as I was about to take a bite out of my burger, I looked up and saw a tall brunette girl headed our way. She had a posse following behind her.

"Here comes trouble." Sam whispered.

I put my burger back down and stared at the girl walking towards us.

"Well look here, Sam found herself a friend." the brunette said jokingly.

Sam just stared down at her plate. I didn't know Sam that well, but I wasn't about to let some chick talk to her that way.

"Uh, excuse me but you need to keep it moving." I said, waving her off.

"Sam has a hero, girls! What are you, her bodyguard?!" the brunette exclaimed to her posse and they all started laughing.

"Haha. But no, you're gonna need one if you don't keep walking."  I said, squinting my eyes at her and giving a slight smirk.

The brunette slammed her tray down on the table and her face flushed red.

"Look, I run this school and I'm not gonna let some new girl talk to me that way." she said through clenched teeth.

"I'm not afraid of you." I said, slightly grinning.

"Watch it, new girl." she said, picking her tray back up.

"That's Blake to you, brunette. And if I were you, I'd watch it."

She shot me a look and walked away, her posse following behind her.

"Who was that?" I asked, picking up my burger.

"That is Brittany. Brittany Higgins, the biggest snob in Snob History."

*Author's Note*

Hope you like it. I know it's horrible, but the next update will be better. School just started, so that's why I haven't updated in awhile. Comments, opinions, suggestions? I will update tomroow.