Drunk

*Olivia's POV*

I finished the rest of my pasta when Vic offered to pay for the food. "No, I got it," Elliot said.

"C'mon Elliot, my treat. I haven't seen you in years,"

"I'm not poor, Vic. We all know you make big money but I've got my bill covered," he said. I loved the fact that Elliot knew how to take care of his own. One thing about him is that he wasn't going to allow anyone to do his job for him. "I'll tell you what you can do though," Elliot smirked at me. I narrowed my eyes at him, wondering what joke he had up his sleeve.

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"You can take care of the drinks at the club. Olivia here drinks like a fish," he chuckled. Everyone at the table laughed, including me.

"I do not!" I said playfully. I hit him on his arm closest to me. He grabbed his arm and squeezed it a little, letting out a small moan. "She's also a little abusive," he joked.

"Oh, Liv doesn't seem like she'd kill a fly," Sharon said. Sharon was a nice woman but personally, I liked Beatrice more. Maybe it was Bee is closer to my age. Sharon is more of the older mother still trying to be young. Since Vic is 46, Sharon had to be the same age, if not a little older.

"Oh, well you don't know Liv," he smirked. I kicked his foot really hard underneath the table. He jerked is head in my direction as if asking why I did that to him. "You are dead meat when we get back to the house," I whispered while Stephen had Vic and Sharon's attention.

Very slyly, Elliot parted his lips and said, "Good,"

Soon after, we left and parked outside of the club.

After we flashed our ID's, we found seats and Stephen went to find someone to party with. The music was blasting and there were flashing lights everywhere. I couldn't believe how many people were there dancing around and having fun. It reminded me of the good old days when I was in my early twenties. It reminded me that I hadn't stepped foot in a club unless I was working since my junior year of college.

Sharon and Vic left Elliot and I sitting at the table together. As I looked around at everyone, I realized how much fun I was missing out on. I mean, Blake was having fun, so I might as well do the same. I could let loose and have just one drink. I mean, I needed it especially after working as hard as I do. I looked over at Elliot who was nodding his head to the music.

"Let's go get drinks," I said.

"You? Drink? Like, hardcore alcohol?" Elliot questioned with a look of disbelief.

"Yeah,  I mean, who knows how long it'll be before I get another chance like this,"

"No," he simply stated.

"No? No what?" I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"I don't want you to. You said it yourself that you didn't wanna drink,"

"WelI I changed my mind," I got up from the seat and looked down at him.

"Liv, what about Blake? You can't go home to her drunk,"

"I'm only gonna have one drink, babe. Just one," I said, holding up my index finger. He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine, but I'm not drinking. Someone has to be sober enough to drive home,"

*
After my first shot, I felt alive in a way that I had never felt before. It was like I couldn't feel anything. I wasn't worried about my job or other things that usually worry me. I was there in that moment and nothing else mattered, so I had another drink, and another, and another.

I sat at the bar laughing and talking to some random person when Elliot came behind me.

*

*Elliot's POV*

Olivia had been gone for a while, so I went looking for her. I searched through crowds of people and in the back. I went to the bar, which is the last place I expected to find her, but the there she was, conversing with a random guy. He seemed like he was getting pretty hands on with Olivia but she wasn't touching him back and she didn't seem to be enjoying it.

I kind of thought she was flirting until I saw what was really happening. He touched her bottom and she pushed him away and yelled something at him. He reached for her again but she backed up. A fire kindled in me at that man. I felt my face get hot and my blood started to boil. I clenched my fists in attempt to calm down. Nobody touches Liv that way, especially if she doesn't want it.

I brushed past people, accidentally knocking things out of their hands but I was too mad to care. "Hey!" I shouted at him, pointing in his direction. "Hey you!" I yelled once more, now getting his attention. He looked at me and apparently sensed that I was her boyfriend. He scrambled off his chair and away from the bar. I tried to run after him but I couldn't get through the crowd of people quick enough. The unknown man disappeared into the thick wall of people.

I walked over to her and saw that she had about 15 empty shot glasses in front of her. She told me that she was only drinking one. I knew I shouldn't have let her do this, I thought.

"Olivia, are you okay?!" I shouted over the raving music. "What is this? What happened to one drink!?"

She laughed and leaned over the bar table. "It was one, honey," she slurred. "It's just that one led to another," She grabbed the bottle next to her and turned it up, guzzling the alcohol. I groaned loudly and gently snatched it from her.

"Liv, let's go," I said sternly.

"What? Already? No, Elliot, I'm having fun," she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Olivia, Blake needs you right now," I lied. It was the only thing that would make her leave. Olivia would literally quit her job for Blake.

"Oh, my baby," she smiled. "Let her stay the weekend with my mom, okay?"

"Liv, your mom's dead," I sighed.

"Oh no, not dead. Mom's not dead. She hated me so how could she die!?" she said, continuing to slur her words. "Okay, I'm coming," she said. Olivia never attempted to get out of her chair. "Elliot," she whispered, pointing to her legs. "I can't walk. Captain Cregan stole my legs,"

I rolled my eyes and picked her up, bride style.

"Hey! You have to pay for the drinks, ma'am!" yelled the bartender. I reached in my pocket and pulled out a hundred dollar bill and slammed it on the counter. Then I walked away, heading for the exit. 

I knew everyone would be drunk as well, so I put Liv in the back seat and buckled her in. Then I got in the drivers seat, called Vic and told him to come out. Pulling up to the front door, out came Stephen, staggering and hanging on to Vic's arm. I could tell that he was drunk as a skunk and I could already hear his sexual comments towards Olivia. Everyone in the car was drunk except Sharon and I.

"Elliot, I need you to take care of me tonight. I don't feel too good," Olivia whined.

"Oh, I'll take really good care of you," Stephen laughed. "When I get done, you'll sleep like a baby,"

"Stephen, knock it off," I said sternly.

"Gosh, Elliot. You're such a boner killer!"

"I'm gonna kill more than your boner if you say another thing to her,"

The rest of the car ride was silent. I couldn't believe I had allowed Olivia to get drunk. I should have listened to her when she said she wasn't good in the club. I mean, what was I expecting? I don't know how I could have expected her to go to the club and just sit there like I did. Furthermore, who knows what that guy could have been doing to her before I got there. All I saw was that he touched her and that could have been a disaster all because I wasn't there to protect her.

*Author's Note*

So I added Elliot's point of view. I know I'm not gonna do his POV too often because this book is supposed to be about Blake and Olivia. Anyway, let me know your thoughts and how you felt about this chapter. What do you guys wanna see? Get ready for a crazy ride soon because I have lots of surprises up my sleeve.