Fun Day

*Olivia's POV*

The next day, the girls and I didn't wake up until two in the afternoon. After our conversation, I guess we all just fell asleep because we woke up in the exact positon that we were in when we were watching TV. Blake was snuggled into my right side and Sam was on my left side. My sleeping positon explained the soreness I had in both of my sides. It wasn't normal for me to wake up that late but I did need the sleep.

I decided to take the girls out for dinner so we got dressed and left. Sam said that she wanted to go to Applebee's so we went there. After arriving, our waitress seated us and then we ordered our food. Shortly after the food arrived and we ate. I felt the need to talk to Sam about her baby. I didn't know if  talking would help anything but I was going to give it a try.

"Sam, can I talk to you about your baby?"

"Yeah,"

"So you said you were giving it up for adoption, right?"

"Yeah. It's the only choice I have,"

"Well, in the end, the choice is yours. But before you decide, I want you to consider things from the child's point of view. I knew this little girl once and her mom never really loved her," I looked at Blake and I knew she could tell where I was going with this. "The little girl grew up in an abusive home and her mother would always drink. Many years later, when the girl became an adult, she and her mother had a conversation. During the conversation, the mother explained to the girl that she had been raped, and the product of her rape was her daughter," At this point, I was starting to sniffle. I didn't want to start crying, so I took a sip of my soda and continued talking. "The girl felt so lost and broken. Her entire life had been a lie and she didn't even know it. It was then when she understood her mother's inability to love her. Everyday, the girl reminded her mother of the guy who raped her," Sam sat attentively as I told the story. She was so engaged in what I was saying that she didn't toch her food. "And that little girl was me,"

Sam lowered her head and let out a sigh. Then she looked back up at me. "I knew it was you. No one can put that much emotion into telling a story unless they've gone through it,"

"Since I'm a child of rape, and you're carrying a child of rape, I wanted you to see things from its point of view. Because of you, I got a better look at how my mother felt,"

"Thanks Olivia. I could potentially keep the child. It's just something that I'd have to think about. I mean, I'm only fourteen years old. I have no idea how to raise a baby,"

"I know. You probably wanna go to college too. All I'm saying is that you should think it through before you jump to conclusions,"

"I will. Thanks for the talk and sharing your story. It opened my eyes a little,"

"No problem,"

"Kay, so what are we gonna do next?" Blake asked excitedly, lightening the mood.

"Um, I really don't know. What do you girls wanna do?"

"Honestly, I need to get home to my parents. I'm pretty sure they've cooled down and wanna talk now," Sam shrugged.

I paid for the bill and then drove to Sam's house. My jaw dropped at the sight of her house. She lived in a mansion the size of two football fields. The steps were marble and the glass door was trimmed in gold. They even had a gate so Sam had to put in the passcode to open them. I drove in and Sam opened her door.

"Thanks for letting me spend the night, Olivia,"

"Anytime. If you ever need me, just call and I'll be there,"