Real Story

*Olivia's POV*

When I woke up, I had a terrible headache. I rubbed both my temples and let out a sigh. When I sat up, looked at Elliot, who was shirtless and typing something on his phone. "Good morning," he looked over at me.

"Morning," I mumbled. "What happened?"

"Well, you got drunk off your back end last night," he smirked.

"I what?"

"You got drunk," he paused. "Like crazy drunk. You don't remember?"

"All I remember is that I was with you at the club. Everything else is a blur,"

"Yeah well, how ya feeling?"

"My head hurts," I whined, leaning over and resting my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead.

"That's what you get for drinking, my love,"

"Oh, shut up," I said. "So, what did I do? Did I do anything crazy or say anything stupid?"

"No," he hesitated. I wanted to as more questions and pull it out of him but I didn't feel like it. "You said something about Captain Cregan taking your legs though," Elliot laughed.

"Wow," I trailed off. "Your family didn't see me that way, did they?" I gasped.

"No, babe. And even if, they were drunk themselves so it didn't matter,"

"Well-" I started before there was a knock at the door.
Elliot put on at shirt and walked to the door, slightly opening it. "Can I come in?" a small voice sounded.

"What's the password?" he joked.

"Um, NYPD?" She said more like asking a question than a statement.

"Good enough," Elliot opened the door and an excited Blake ran and jumped on the bed. "Mama!" Blake squealed, making me cringe because of my headache. "Hi, honey," I whispered.

"What's wrong?"

I made eye contact with Elliot and he scratched his head then walked to the other side of the room. "I- um, I just don't feel well right now,"

"Oh,"

All of a sudden, I got sick to my stomach and felt like I was going to puke. I ran to the bathroom and poured my guts into the toilet, cursing in between intakes of air.

When I was finished, I looked up and there Blake stood, with a look of horror. As her eyes widened, she slowly backed away like she had seen had seen me do something terrible. "Blake, please-" I began. I saw a single tear slide down before she turned away, cutting my sentence off. Less than five seconds later, I heard the door slam.

"Liv," Elliot said, bending down and tucking my hair behind my ear. I buried my face in my hands and cried. "I'm so sorry. I didn't want her to see me this way," He picked me up and whispered, "You don't need to apologize to me, you need to apologize to her. Now let's get you cleaned up,"

*

*Blake's POV*

I woke up and went to the room where Olivia and Elliot were staying. I knocked on the door and heard shuffling in the room. Elliot appeared in the slightly opened doorway with a green tshirt and grey pajama pants. Since there was about a two feet difference between the both of us, I looked up at him and smiled innocently. "Can I come in?" I asked.

"What's the password?"

"Um, NYPD?"

"Good enough," he smiled.