Elliot

*Olivia's POV*

I left Blake home alone and I told her that I loved her. I hope it wasn't too soon, but she seemed happy that I said it to her. I was kinda nervous about leaving Blake home alone, but I think she can handle it. I mean, she did go a whole day at school by herself.

As I was driving to the precinct, Elliot called. I picked up my phone and slid the screen to answer it.

"Benson."

"Yeah, Liv, I need you to come to the precinct."

"I'm on my way right now. What happened?"

"Our perp here refuses to talk to anyone but you. He says he works better with women."

"This should be interesting." I stated.

"Yeah, I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid." Elliot said.

"I can handle this." I chuckled.

"You sure can." he said, seductively.

"Bye El, I'll be there in five." I said, smiling and hanging up the phone.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think that Elliot was flirting with me. Needless to say, I actually like it. I pulled up in front of the precinct and got out of the car. I walked to my desk, and took my jacket off. Munch handed me a cup of coffee.

"Where is he?" I asked, taking the Starbucks coffee from him. Munch pointed to the interrogation room. I walked over to the room and Elliot was standing there.

"Someone's looking hot today." he said, looking me up and down, practically drooling.

"Stop it, you'll leave DNA all over the floor." I said, chuckling and slightly pushing him.

"So what did the perp say?" I asked.

"He said he wouldn't talk to anyone but you. Said he felt like you two had a special connection. Liv, I think he's got the hots for you." Elliot said, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, well that makes two people." I chuckled,  opening the door to the room.

When I saw the perp, his hands were handcuffed to the table.

"Detective Benson." he said, eyeing me.

"Jack, heard you wanted to speak with me?" I asked, folding my arms.

"You heard right. I'm afraid Elliot behind the glass there will rip my guts out."

"Well maybe you shouldn't assult cops or rape little girls." I said, moving closer to him.

"I didn't do it. You understand, right, Olivia?" Jack asked.

"Oh, I understand. I understand that you're a sick prick who preys on little girls because you can't get it up for a real woman." I said, moving closer to his face.

"Stop it."

His face started to turn red and I knew I was getting somewhere.

"You raped that little girl, didn't you? Drug her behind that dumpster, watched her claw at the ground, trying to get away." I asked, squinting my eyes at him.

"No." Jack said, clenching his jaws.

"You wanted to hear her scream, her little body squirming to break free. Just tell me. Tell me how you did it." I said, moving closer to his face. We were now only an inch or two apart. I heard him breathing.

"Why don't you try that on a real woman, you disgusting-"

Jack let out a loud grunt and turned his face to meet mine. I felt his lips cram against mine. I immediately pulled away. A little puke rose in the back of my throat, but I choked it back down. I felt my blood boil and Elliot busted into the room.