Feisty

*Olivia's POV*

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear and I reached over to turn it off. I tried to shake Blake awake, but it didn't work. I nudged her again and she let out a small sigh.

"Blake, it's time to wake up." I said softly.

"Tired." she groaned, burying her face into my side.

"No, you have to get up." I said, peeling her arms from around me.

"5 more minutes." Blake begged.

"Okay. I'll go take my shower first and you better be up by the time I get out." I said, getting out of the bed. Blake rolled over on her side and went back to sleep. I took my shower and when I came back to my room, Blake was still sleeping. I looked at my hands and I knew just how to wake her up.

**

*Blake's POV*

I felt the other side of Olivia's bed sink in and I assumed that she was getting back into bed. I felt Olivia wrap an arm around my waist and roll me onto my back. I opened my eyes to see Olivia straddling me.

"I told you to be up by the time I got back, but you were still sleeping. Now you will suffer my wrath." she said with an evil smirk.

"Noooo!" I said as Olivia's hands tickled my sides.

I tried to keep her hands from tickling me, but it was no use.

"Okay, okaaay!" I yelled playfully. A few seconds later, Olivia stopped.

"You'll get dressed?" Olivia asked, ready to tickle again.

"Mmhm. I'll go right now." I said, still laughing.

Olivia rolled off of me and I ran straight into the bathroom. I showered and got dressed. I went back to Olivia's room and she was already ready.

"I can't get my hair right. Can you do it for me?" I asked, holding out a brush.

"I can't do hair that good." Olivia said with both hands on her hips.

"I only want a ponytail." I pleaded.

"Come here." Olivia said.

I jogged over to her and sat down on the bed. She brushed my hair up into a ponytail and tied it back.

"Thanks, not to shabby for a beginner." I said with a grin.

"I'm glad I did fine by you, princess." Olivia said, lightly pinching my cheeks.

Wow, Olivia called me princess. That word made me feel so special and I couldn't contain it. A big smile formed across my face and I gave Olivia the biggest hug that I could possibly give.

"Alright babe, let's go." Olivia said, grabbing her phone.

Shortly after, we arrived at the precinct. I felt my heart rate speed up and breathing became harder than before. I started to shake my leg out of fear.

"Calm down. It's okay, I need you to tell me and Elliot what happened at that place. The other girls are too afraid and some of them won't even speak. I know you have it in you to stand up against those men. I believe in you." Olivia said confidently.

"I can't do it." I said, looking down at the floor.

"Yes you can." Olivia said, with a nod.

"I'll be there every step of the way. You can do anything when you put your mind to it."

Olivia took her hand and lifted my head so that my eyes met hers.

"You can do it. If you don't do it for yourself, do it for the other girls who can't find it in themselves to speak up. Can you do that?"