Cuddle

*Blake's POV *

I woke up the next day, tangled in my covers. The sunlight fell across my bedroom floor, making my red plush rug glisten. I felt so much better because I had talked to Olivia. It was sort of embarassing that she had to find out everything the way that she did. It was all my fault because I let everything escalate to that point. If I had only told Olivia about Brittany from the start, I wouldn't have had to go through all of that. Nevertheless, Olivia reminded me that it wasn't my fault and that everything would be okay.

I didn't hear Olivia walking around or talking on the phone, so I rolled out of bed and slid into my house shoes. It was pretty hot last night, so I only slept in my bra and a pair of Nike Pro spandex. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. I had several texts from Sam, wanting to know if she could come over. I text her back and told her that I'd ask mom. Yawning, I lazily walked into Olivia's room.

I found Olivia sprawled across her bed, snoring. Each of her limbs were spread in opposite directions and her head was almost hanging off the bed. The sun just barely crept through the slightly opened blinds, making Olivia's grey and black room darker than usual. I could see that she had fallen asleep with her phone because it was in her hand. I walked over to her bedside to get a closer look. I laughed slyly as I watched slob trickle down her cheek. I snapped a picture of her, just for keepsake.

I wanted to scare her awake, so I got really close to her ear and yelled, "Boo!" I doubled over in laughter at Olivia's reaction. Her eyes flung open and she immediately sat up straight. Red lines trailed throughout her eyes, proving that she had just woken up. She looked around and squinted her eyes at me. I was holding me stomach because I was laughing so hard. Now smirking, Olivia reached out and put me in a headlock.

"Is it funny now?" Olivia laughed.

"Gaah, lemme go!" I yelled playfully, trying to pry her arms from around my neck.

"I thought scaring me was funny to you," she chuckled.

"You have stinky morning breath!" I yelled in my defense.

Olivia let go of my head and started to tickle my sides. I let out a loud squeal and she continued to tickle me. "Okay! Okay! I surrender!" I yelled.

Olivia stopped tickling me and laid on her back. She chuckled a little bit and wiped her cheek with the palm of her hand. After I had calmed down, I laid down also and snuggled up into her side. She put her arm around me and tousled my hair.

"You're naked," she said.

"Am not! I got hot last night, so I took my pajamas off. I have on a bra and shorts, so don't sweat it,"

"I wouldn't exactly call them shorts. They're spandex," Olivia said.

"Well, anyway," I trailed off.

"Yeah, anyway," she mocked. We laid there for a few minutes and I broke the silence.

"Sam wants to come over. Can she?"

"It's fine with me," Olivia replied. I quickly texted Sam back and told her that it was okay. She told me that she'd be by later in the evening.

"Mama, I'm hungry," I said.

"There's plenty food in the fridge," Olivia responded.

"No it's not. I want McDonald's,"

"There's stuff in the fridge. It's just not what you want,"

"Pleaseee? We can go in our pajamas," I begged.

"But you said I have stinky morning breath,"