Mad

*Blake's POV*

I went to the park and sat down on the swing. It was early in the morning, so I was there alone and it was kind of cold. I decided that if I wasn't going to school, I wasn't going to sit there all day. I got up and started walking. I didn't know where I was going, but I was going somewhere.

*Olivia's POV*

Of course I felt bad about sending Blake to school. But what could I do? She can't just skip school whenever she feels like it. She gave me a really bad scare yesterday and I thought she was going to die. I probably shouldn't have sent her to school. But the doctor said that she was free to attend school, so I wasn't going to keep her out.

After I dropped Blake off, I went straight to work. There was only one car there and it was Elliot's. I turned the engine off and got out of my car. Then I walked into the precinct. Elliot was sitting at his desk with his lamp light on. He was filling paperwork. He looked up and me and smiled.

"Hey Liv. You look nice today."

I didn't even try this morning. I brushed my hair down, I put on a blue button down shirt, and black slacks. Granted, the slacks were a little snug, so they showed my curves a little more than usual.

"Thanks."

I walked over to my desk and set my things down. Then I turned my lamp light on. Elliot got up and hugged me from behind. Just the touch of his skin, and the smell of his cologne made my legs water. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I love you." he said.

I didn't say it back though. I didn't want to jump into anything too fast. Of course I love Elliot, but I had to keep my heart in neutral for the time being.

"What time did you get here?" I asked.

"20 minutes before you came. I knew you had to be here  early, so I came in early just so you'd be the first person I'd see."

"Aww, El-"

"And boy did I see something beautiful. Those pants fit you great." he said, kissing my neck. I felt my heart rate quicken. I turned around to face him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I started to kiss him back. Tingles trailed through my body as Elliot caressed my thighs. I leaned on my desk and sat on top of it. Then I fumbled with his shirt as we continued to kiss. Elliot moved closer to me and I opened my legs, allowing him to lean into me. While we were still making out, I heard Elliot's belt buckle rattle. Pulling away from Elliot's lips, I reached down and grabbed his hands. He looked at me puzzled.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"C'mon, Liv-"

"Not here."

"Why not? We're the only ones here."

"There's probably cameras in here."

"Let's go in the interrogation room then." Elliot said, eagerly.

"Not here. Later."

"When?" he whined.

"Later." I smirked.

Just as I was about to kiss Elliot again, I heard a car door slam.

"Did you hear that?"

"Yeah. That's Captain. I wonder what he's doing here." Elliot said, looking over at the window.

"I don't know, but we better look like we've been working." I said, slightly pushing him away.

"One more kiss." he said, poking his lips out.