Moving Forward

*Olivia's POV*

The next morning, I woke up to Blake shaking me. "Mom, I have to go to school. Wake up," she whined. She was still in her clothes from the previous day and her hair was a mess. Blake turned away and walked into the bathroom.

"Well good morning to you too, princess," I responded, wiping the sleep from my eyes. I looked around and Elliot wasn't in sight so I assumed that he'd gone to work. I was a little offended because he didn't wake me up. He didn't even say good bye.

After getting off of the couch, the smell of bacon hit me. "Oh, gosh," I mumbled. I was hoping that Blake hadn't used the stove or anything. I was afraid of her getting burned or hurt. I hurried to the kitchen to find Elliot standing over the stove. I've always dreamed of waking up to breakfast with the love of my life and it was finally coming true. Elliot turned around and smiled at me.

"Good morning, beautiful," he smiled.

"Morning. I thought you left and went to work,"

"No, you know I wouldn't leave without telling you first,"

I walked over to him and encircled his waist with my arms, giving him a soft kiss on the back of his neck. I pressed my body against his, leaving as little space as possible. "Are you trying to turn me on?" Elliot whispered. He flipped the bacon in the pan.

"Maybe," I responded.

I pulled away from him and sat on the counter next to the stove. I watched him fry eggs and bacon. I loved the way his husky arms moved around as he scrambled the eggs. The way his hands shifted from frying bacon to frying eggs. The way his chest moved up and down as he took in breaths of air.

Elliot moved in between my legs and put a piece of bacon in my mouth. Then he put both arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. I chewed the crunchy tender bacon as the smokey juices flowed over my tongue and down my throat.

"Well?" he asked.

"Delicioso," I responded in a Spanish accent. I cupped his face in my hands.

"I love when you speak in Spanish. It's so sexy. Say something else,"

I looked him in the eyes and got lost in them. His beautiful blue eyes calmed my soul and brought peace like no other. I gathered my thoughts and thought about what I wanted to say.

"Estoy muy feliz de que estés aquí conmigo, no hay otro lugar en el que quisiera estar mas que en tus brazos, no quiero perderte nunca porque si lo hago no se lo que haría,"

"Now what did you say?"

"I'm so happy that you're here with me. There is no other place that I'd rather be than here in your arms. I never want to lose you because if I did, I don't know what I'd do,"

Elliot kissed me deeply. No matter how many times we kissed, it never got old. Each time, Elliot sent chills down my spine. He sent fireworks throughout my body and it was a feeling that I'd always longed for. He then pulled away and moved a couple of stray strands of hair out of my face.

"Liv, I-"

"Mama!" Blake called from her room, ruining the perfect moment. I sighed and slowly shook my head. Elliot pressed his forehead against mine and we laughed a little. "Coming, sweetie!" I yelled back. I hopped off the counter and as I started for Blake's room, Elliot smacked my bottom. I whipped my head around to see him chuckling. "Don't be naughty," I said to him in a motherly tone.

"I should be telling you that, naughty girl. Especially after last night,"

"Well I won't be naughty ever again," I shot back playfully.