chapter 3

*DAHYUN POV*

It's 5pm but I'm still at work and we have a dinner at 8pm on Jeong unnie's Restaurant I bet Tzuyu choose it there so we can eat for free knowing that Jeongyeon unnie is the owner and she's to kind to treat her friend in free dinner. I smiled at what Tzuyu kind of thinking she's too smart.

I heard someone knock and the door of my office open. " Captain we have a lead." I face the person and it's Officer Jin, he is the one who assign to investigate and get more information in our recent case. His belong on my team also.

"What is it Officer Jin?" I asked him.

"We find out the other hideout of Mr. Jeon and it's in the forest Captain 20minutes ride from here." Officer Jin said.

"Tell others to prepare we need to go there we need more evidence on Mr. Jeon if he really involved in this drug dealing activity here Korea and also in Asia.

"Yes captain permission to leave?" He salute on me, "Permission granted." I salute back he immediately get out of the office to prepare the troops. "We need to captured you to put you in jail Mr. Jeon." Dahyun's thought while preparing herself to leave with the others.

Mr Jeon is one of the business man here in Korea but his being suspected for being one of the most notorious Drug lord here in our country but we cannot arrest him because we don't have enough evidence and he have many connections not only here but around the Asia, he work neatly not living any trace of evidence even small or big one. He acted like innocent person to hide his transaction he have with the other drug dealers in Asia.

(Sorry we don't hate other idols here so please understand, Its just a part of the story i sincerely apologize for it.)

We are near at the hideout as what they said we park the cars near at the place we cannot go farther so that we cannot alarm them that we are here . "Officer Jin go to the other side with the others, Officer Seulgi you and the other team in the opposite side take care of yourself everyone."

"Copy that Captain." They both said before proceeding in the different side of the building. I speak into interceptor speaker to check for others. "Snipers do you hear me?" I asked them in the other line. "Yes Captain" someone said "Did you see everything up there in your locations Sehun and Lisa?"

"Yes Captain but no traces of Mr Jeon here." Lisa said....."Captain Kim they have few people here with guns and some of workers inside it's positive they packing some drugs." Sehun said

"Okay don't shoot just prepare look for the other who try to escape just don't let your guard down." I order to them

"Copy ."they all said in unison.

"Seulgi,Jin prepare were going inside look after your team." I order them also who near at the side of the building.

"Copy that Captain." They both said

.......................................

Seulgi and Jin with the other team let the guards sleep in both side of  the building. Dahyun still shooting the person who got in their way infront of the building.

The hideout got alarmed when they heard the guns outside. "Sir police was here we need to get out now they killed all guards outside." One of the men said...... "Go.....go....go lets get out of here get all the drugs." The other man said.

Outside Dahyun and her team guarding the hideout other men's died while the other asleep but tied up.

Dahyun decide to enter inside she look all the people who busy packing the drugs inside the suitcase. "Drop your guns." Dahyun shout at them pointing her gun to one of the boss.

Someone fire Dahyun without her knowing but good thing she didn't got hit and also Sehun shoot the man first before he got fire Dahyun again. Other mens got horrified looking at body full of blood in the floor that got shoot by Sehun they all drop their guns and rise their hands to surrender. Dahyun team entered then handcuffed them one by one.

"Thanks Sehun." Dahyun said on her mic looking directly on Sehun location.

"It's nothing Dahyun." Sehun said,....its okay for me that they call me by my name we are like family here and all of us closed enough to call each other by names or even fooling around.

They put them in police car and got out from the place where they are meanwhile Dahyun was still in her car thinking about what happened, "I almost got die." She said to herself, she just set aside what she was thinking then drive back to the police headquarters.

In the middle of her ride someone call on her phone, she sighed before she answer it. She feel exhausted

"Hello." She take away the phone in her ear because someone in the other line shout she look at the caller to see Tzuyu's name....

"Yahh....Dahyun unnie are you okay?" The cub said she just sighed again because of  her annoying friend maybe someone inform them about the mission they have.

"I'm okay cub don't worry." She sounded tired

"Good to hear that hyun." Someone said look likes Jeong unnie voice Dahyun thoughts

"Ohh Jeong unnie you're really with them?" She asked the other one but Dahyun didn't know that there have other girls listening to their conversation

"Yes I'm here, why you didn't call us hyun?" She ask the younger with her serious voice,.."You know that we will help you right, why your always putting it to yourself!" She scolded her.

"It's okay unnie I can't bothered you it's your off and beside Seulgi was there we handle it already don't worry." She said still driving

"Okay." She just only said that she don't want to argue with Dahyun anymore

After a few seconds Tzuyu broke the silent, "So ahm unnie are you still coming here?" She asked Dahyun

Where?, oh shit yeah the dinner, yes just wait for me there I'm coming." Dahyun said driving fastly

Jeongyeon talk again she know that she can't hate Dahyun that much she love her friend, "Okay take care hyun drive safely don't rush we can wait."she said before Dahyun ended the call.

******************************************
Please vote to my story thank you