Chapter 9

* JEONGYEON POV *

After having an argument with Dahyun, I got out from meeting room and proceed to my office..I'm still frustated about how hard headed she is.

Yeah that kid is so hard headed ,,,Dahyun she is a type of person who really work hard to the point that she forgot to take care of herself, she always think others first before herself thats the thing makes me worried alot its okay to help others but also you need to take care of yourself but she didn't know about that.

****

I was infront of the door of Chief of Police office, I really plan to come here in our bosses building for a personal matter.

We are in higher ranking police, we are the one that they ask for difficult missions and also the one who monitor for the other department. Our team was the one supervise and train others. We have different specialties some are snipers,combat fighting skills,sharpshooters,good at disarm bombs and also good at using knifes.

I knock on the door I just wait for him to allow me to enter in his office.

I heard him say come in then i entered inside clearing my throat and salute at him sign of respect.

He look at me and nod, "What brings you here Second Captain Yoo?" He ask me with her usual voice.

"I just want to ask a permission!" I stop then look at him, he didn't say anything but I know that he want me to continue what i'm going to say.. " Permission for the four of us to have a 5days break sir." I said still looking at him with my serious face but the thruth is I'm observing his reaction.

We train hard to be the top, we work hard for our job but ofcourse where not complaining about it beside its our job to protect people, I'm just worried about Dahyun for all of us she is the one who really work hard.

He look at me with the same seriousness and took a deep breath,...."You can call me uncle Jeong , its just the two of us here," she said and smile a little.

Thats makes me smile also, "Yes uncle." I just nod at him

"Now lets go back at what you've saying," she sighed and lean to his chair.

"You also know that you can go without asking permission right?" I just nod...."We all know that all of you work hard for this with your team and we already talk about this giving you a break because thats what you deserve for."

"You don't have to ask permission about this if you want too, you can have a vacation any time you want, we already talk to you with other about the decision of all chiefs to allowed you have free days anytime you want."

"I know that uncle but its not just about us its about.......Dahyun." I said

"What about her Jeong?" He ask me with his straightface after I mention his daughter name.

"Actually uncle someone invite us for a vacation and to attend our friend Birthday party for two nights, we all agreed to come except for Dahyun. She don't want to go uncle and it makes me frustated, what should I do I'm worried about her she always refuse to take a break.?" I heard uncle sighed when i say all of it.

He is Dahyun's father the head of Chief of Police and also a great friend of our fathers and uncle to us.

He thinks again then say something that makes me confuse, "Is she still affected to that girl Jeong?" He asked me with worried face.

I look at him its impossible that she still heart broken until now its almost 5yrs when that girl left.

I heard him spoke. "We barely see each other so I didn't even ask how is she." He sighed, "Please Jeong take Dahyun with you, you know how stubborn she is so let her come and enjoy just for a moment, I also try to talk to her tomorrow."