chapter 35

* dahyun pov *

I decide to not show up myself to Sana because i don't want to ruin her family even if were married.

I was staying at doctor Ahn with his family, the two old couple don't want to leave their home so oppa let them be.

I was helping unnie in her convenience store, i'm the one who look for it until it close at late night. I close it early becuase unnie said that i need to take a break so i just walk around the park looking at the kids playing.

I sit at the bench facing the kids running around, if that incident 6yrs ago didn't happen then maybe i have complete family now and my kids at the same age of them playing around.

I didn't know that my tears started to fall, my life is useless now, i look at the sky to prevent my tears to fall more.

"Auntie here." I look at the boy who offer me a white handkerchief, i smiled and pat his head. "Thank you so much." I sweetly said to him, he just nod and sit beside me.

"Mom said that if someone cry hug them but i don't know you so i just give you my handkerchief instead." Wow his really a well manner kid, his parents raise her really well.

I just wipe my tears and look at him. "Thank you again, by the way i'm Dahyun and you are?" I said offering my hand.

He smiled and shook my hand. "Welcome, i'm sahyun." He look familiar but, i can't remember where i saw him.

"Oppa, oppa." We both look at the running girl looks like the same age of him and they look alike. "Hyuna don't run around you might hurt." He said stoping the young girl, i smiled how caring this young man is.

"Oh i'm sorry, hi." She look at me and wave her little hands on me, so i wave back. "Hello." I said and smile at her.

"Oppa auntie said that were going home now." The boy nod and look at me. "I'm sorry but we were going now." He bow to me along with his sister so i pat their heads and nod smiling at them.

They left waving their hands at me, i smiled seeing those kid, i feel like i know them very well.

Its getting darker but i don't have any plan to leave here, this past few days i become quieter and i like being alone. I always like to drown myself in my thoughts, like i don't want anyone know all pain i have or what i feel.

I close my eyes feeling the silence of this place have, i'm glad its turning night kids getting home this hours so no one here except me.

"Ahh, i'm tired." I said then plopping my body spreading my arms as if i'm in my bed, laying here at the park bench.

I almost got to sleep but my phone rang that makes me sit properly, rubbing my eyes yawning. "Hello." I answer the call right away not even looking at the caller, i have with my husky voice.

"Yah, i told you to come home early to rest, where are you?" I move away my phone because unnie's shout.

"Unnie,"i whined that makes her chuckled,

"Kid come home now, its getting late." She said, then i heard oppa saying that they waiting for me for the dinner.

"Coming." I get up then run so fast, i'm glad that their house is not that far away from here and in the store.

'I'm home." I said then, unnie offered me a sit so we can eat.

"Hows work hyun?" Oppa ask me in the middle of our dinner, his infront of me with his wife beside him, while on my side was their cute daughter.

"Fine oppa." I simply said munching my food. After 6yrs of staying with them, i'm more comfortable with them now.

"Thats good then." He said but, he look at his wife and i saw unnie nod at him. "What about your plan hyun?" I look at him confuse. "About your family, your wife?." And i understand what they saying, i plan on coming back, but i'm more worried about what they're reaction would be after i gone for 6yrs. I never thought that after that day everything will change.