Chapter 12

* SANA POV *

We are now outside of Tzuyu's house waiting for the car we just decided that we go together so we don't need to ride in different cars.

We are so quiet until Tzu spoke, "Oh they're here." Pointing at the white van coming to us.

I look at her then smile weakly. We sometimes talk but I'm still awkward about it but its okay I think she didn't even notice that I been acted strangely at her or maybehe's too focus at Momo to not notice me.

Chaeng the younger of them open the door. Actually I'am close to her and .......and to Jeongyeon unnie except for their other friend that Dahyun-ssi.

She's to quiet not talking that much she just only smiled sometimes when her friend was around and also she's fooling or more likely teasing Jeongyeon and Chaeng but other than that nothing more.

"Hello guys goodmorning." Jihyo said greeting them.
"Morning unnie's, Morning Ji and to all of you." The two both said.

We greet them back.

"Lets enter now guys so we can go." Nayeon unnie said opening the front sit door.

"Are they closed enough that she need to sit in there with Jeongyeon." I ask myself

"Satang are you not coming?." Mina asked me, I didn't know that they all settled inside the car.
"Ah yeah i'm coming sorry." I just entered not minding what they do, looks like i'm going to sit at the back
"By the way where's Dahyun unnie?" Tzuyu ask Chaeng who now sitting while talking to Mina.

"She's at the back sleeping let her be she's just tired." She said pointing at the back.

"Sana-yah its okay for you to just sit at the back with Dahyun?, we will go now." I just nod proceeding at the back sit i don't mind at all.

Are sitting arrangement be like this.

Jeongyeon in the driver sit with Nayeon on the other side.

Jeongyeon  Nayeon

Mina, Chaeng and jihyo -second row

Tzuyu and Momo

Dahyun and Me -at the last

=======

After a long ride we arrived thank God I thought its almost forever my butt really hurt from sitting.

The others infront start to got out in the car only me and the person beside me who still sleeping.

Jeongyeon go back and ask me to wake the person beside me. "Sana can you wake Dahyun up, I'm sorry ...we just gonna wait you two at the lobby."

"Okay." I said nodding then she left us two here.

I just face Dahyun who soundly sleeping, she look cute while sleeping.

I didn't know that she's really pretty when you look at her in this close, I smile while looking at her maybe she's so much tired.

"Dahyun-ssi wake up we're here." I decided to wake her up tapping her shoulder.

She open her eye and then look at me firmly. "Did I make her angry?" I thought to myself

"Are you an Angel." She said all of the sudden that makes me blush hard.

I look away to hide my red face, I didn't know that she's a sweet talker we actually not that closed like others because we both barely talk to each other.

I feel like she got realize what she said because her eyes got bigger than unusual she cleared her throat nervously totally embarrass.

"Ahmm..Are we here already?" She said changing the topic not looking at me.