Chapter 26

* MINA POV *

Its sunday and Dad want me to prepare myself for the dinner, I refuse to do it at first when he told me but Dad was so mad that he lock me at my room until this morning but he free me this afternoon and let me prepare myself. I didn't see Chaeng yesterday, I plan to tell her but i'm stock here at my room.

I heard someone knock, I open to see Mrs. Song outside with the dress in her hand. "Mina, your father tell me that you will wear this dress and prepare yourself, the guest will be here any minute." I sighed, do I need to do this, I just nod and bow to her before i closed my door.

Tear escaped from my eyes, I don't want to hurt Chaeng, I want to run away to this shit but also I don't want Dad to hurt her. I let my tears flow, putting my hands in my face and cry harder.

I just cry here for minutes before I decide to prepare myself, I don't have a choice and I know where's the dinner coming. Dad will be insisting me to go out with someone again, I need a plan, i don't want to be stock here and let Dad do what he like.

I love Chaeng so much, I can risk everything I have just to be with her.

I've heard cars outside, I think the guest was already here. I just sit in my bed thinking the posible way to stop this.

I want to run away and go to my friends house but they just live few blocks away and Dad know them all even Tzuyu, I don't want to ask a help for Bambam because Chaeng will be mad, she don't like that.

I heard someone knock the door again, I open ready to tell to Mrs. Song that I will be staying in my room but I stop when I see Dad infront.

"I'm glad your ready, lets go now." He said walking leaving me behind, I just walk looking down on my feet, my feet is more interesting than what will be happen this night. I sigh again, i didn't even know how many times i do that.

I'm just tailing father until we reach the dining hall. I almost yellep when someone grab my waist, pulling me closer to her.

I'm ready to slap that person but I stop when I smelled the familiar scent that I love so i look at the person to see the smiling cub.

"Good evening love." She said infront of my parents with also the other two person with the same aged of my parents.

"By the way Mr. And Mrs. Son this is my daughter Mina." I heard Dad said, did I heard it right, they are Chaeng parents.

I back to my senses when Chaeng hand rub my waist gently and i bow to her parents that they return also.

"Such a pretty young lady, tell me if Chaeng annoyed you, I'm going to bit her ass for you sweety." That makes me giggled while our parents smiled , I heard someone whined in my side so I look at the pouting Chaeng.

I giggled again then look at Mrs. Son. "I will Mrs. Son, thank you." I bow slightly to her.

"Call me Mom dear." She smile to me then i just nod while this cub smiling widely at my side.

"What happen? Why are you here?" I whisper to her, but this kid just shrug. "I tell you later baby." She smiled and guide me the table.

"Lets eat now." Mother said.

After the dinner our parents proceed to the living room to talk about business while me and Chaeng here in my room after we ask a permission to them.

"Care to explain how this things happen." I'm just talking to this cub who laying in my bed comfortably.

"Its nothing special, I just ask Dad help." I furrowed my eyebrow,did she didn't know that I want details not that short explanation.

"Hehe, sorry okay, like I said I ask Dad to help us and he agreed to it, I told him that I really love you, that i can't live without you and i'm glad that he knows your Dad, he even set us an appointment to meet him." She smiled to me, "I'm glad that your Dad let us to be together." She get up and hug me in the side.