Chapter 29

* SANA POV *

Weeks had past and i'm here preparing, dahyun said that we have dinner at Jeongyeon restaurant but she said that she's going to be late thats why Tzuyu's going to pick me up.

But i'm more confuse that she want me to dress up in this day just for a simple dinner as if we didn't usually do this.

Shaking my head forgetting whats on my mind, i need to prepare sooner because Tzuyu said that she's on her way.

Looking myself in the mirror fixing my make up, I don't really put to much because Dahyun said that i don't need it anymore and I think she's right because i'm look better without it

I decide to wait in our living room, texting Dahyun asking her we're is she because i don't want to be a loner in our dinner later.

All of them will be sweet to each other and i don't want to see it, oh except for jihyo tho. I don't know why until now she's not dating anyone or even introduce someone to us. Is she want to be single in her whole life, but that Kang Daniel a cousin of Dahyun, he and Jihyo look good together. They have the same mind when it comes to business, but we can't force Jihyo to date him because like she always said that she's busy.

I hope she can find her true love soon, we were getting old and i want all of us to be happy at the same time with our partners that who love us more than anything else in this world.

While in the middle of my thinking, I heard car horn outside. "Oh maybe its Tzu." I pick my purse and walk outside not forget to lock the door. I look at the car to see Tzuyu standing outside look stanning, I almost forgot that once i been inlove with her back then.

"Tzu." She wave her hand, then my attention turn into someone opening the door of the car and its Nayeon unnie. "Whats the bunny doing here? Is jeongyeon not picking her up also?" I ask myself and tzu using jeongyeon's van also.

"Hey gay." Nayeon said kissing my cheeks that make Tzuyu giggled, she's not aware that she's gay also, this bunny really annoying.

"Come in now guys." Tzu said helping us to hop in the car because Me and Nayeon was using heels.

"Hi Satang, hi Sana." They all said when we hop in, i didn't know that they also her.

"Oh so Tzu pick us all?" They nod including Momo in  front with Tzuyu.

I just shrug and sit beside Mina, she look at me and smile while in our back was jihyo and Nayeon unnie they all look pretty with their dress and so as Tzuyu looks pretty handsome with her black denim pants with white shirt and a black coat.

Seeing Tzu wearing that makes me excite how Dahyun looks but I remember that she's gonna be late so maybe she still wearing their uniforms.