chapter 8

* DAHYUN POV *

After they left i massage my temple Jeong unnie is right I do really need a break but I can't right now we have important case to be done I don't have time to fun.

I just fix the papers I'm reading and proceed to my office to get my coat. I ride my car to visit someone.

After an hour of riding I got arrived at the place, I fix myself before push the button of the doorbell once, waiting patienly at the door I heard footsteps coming and someone open the door as soon as she saw me she smiled widely before giving me a bone crushing hug I smile and give her exact amount of hug.

She broke the hug and face me. "Hyunie i miss you baby." She smile to me and hugged me again tightly.

"Mom ........i'm not a baby anymore." I broke the hug and whined she just laughed at me.. "But i miss you too Mom." And kiss her cheeks I was busy lately thats why I can't spent sometimes to visit her with Dad.

"Lets get inside sweety." I just follow her inside

I live in my own for almost two years I move because I want to be independent and Mom and Dad support it even my brother Taehyung they let me do what i want.

We are now in the kitchen because Mom want me to try the cupcakes  she made.

"How are you Mom also Dad and Tae?" I sit in the kitchen chair looking at her baking

"We are okay sweety, how about you? Your to busy you didn't spare some time to visit us..." she look at me no checking me. "Are you even taking some rest Dahyun?, you look tired." She asked me worriedly i feel bad that i let them worried about me.

"Mom i'm okay don't worry about me to much." I sighed

"Alright but you better take care of yourself kid or I ask your father to dismiss you in your profession thats a warning Kim Dahyun." I know Mom very well if she call me by may full name it means that she meant it, she always support me and my brother but incomes of our health issue she always want to get involved.

"I will Mom." I just nod obediently

"Alright then lets eat hyunie so you can rest in your room." She said

"But where not gonna wait for Dad and Tae oppa?" I asked her

"No sweety your Dad have some important things to do his going to be late as well as your brother he have important meeting in our company." I just nod and proceed to eat I didn't ask her anymore.

My brother is the one who help Mom in our business while me and Dad are in the same field. My Dad is the head of chief of police.

After we done eating I just bid a goodnight kiss for Mom before going upstairs.

* CHAENG POV *

I'm here at the Mall right now searching gift for Mina really i'm planning to bring Tzu with me but i know she's going to teased me for it so I just need to think of it on my own.

Looking side by side, I can't decide yet I just looking on something that will suit for Mina. I look like idiot looking around until i bomp into someone and we both fall I immediately help her, "I'm sorry Miss i didn't see you coming." I just said helping her i didn't see her face because she's looking down.

"I'm sorry too i also didn't saw you."she said patting her shirt that have dirt and then she look at me.

"Oh Sana unnie?" I just said she got shocked to see me too

"Oh Chaeyoung-si its you I'm sorry again bowing at me." I stop her for doing it

"Na unnie don't do that and please Chaeng will do don't be to formal we are friends now unless......... you don't like that!." I joked at her, she look like a quiet person she rarely talk much, Dahyun and her are the same.