chapter 25

* SANA POV *

I woke up that Dahyun still beside me sleeping, so i just decide to stand to prepare our breakfast but I'm not even taking a step when i fall down in bed.

"Aww." I almost cry in pain, I can't even stand here. I almost forgot about what happen last night.

"Hey are you okay?" Dahyun get up and face me. A tear escape from my eyes. "It hurt babe." I said to her resting my head in her shoulder she hug me.

"Shhh its okay, Where do you want to go? I will carry you there?." She said sweetly, rubbing my back gently.

"I want to take a bath and cook us a breakfast."

"Let me help you." She stand and carry me in a bridal style, i thought she gonna leave but she take a shower with me.

After we done she carry me again putting me in the side of our bed before she dress up and get my clothes also.

"I will cook us a breakfast so don't worry you can stay here and take a rest first."

"But.." she stop me and kiss me on my lips. " let me do it for you babe." I just nod, she carry me again and lay me in bed kissing my foreheads before walking out of the room. I just get my phone scroll on my instagram account, I'm glad that they let me have a off today because of what happen few days ago.

I just wait not long until Dahyun comeback with the foods. She put it in our bed then help me to sit properly.

"You can eat now and take the medicine, it will easy your pain." I smiled and nod to her.

"Ahh." She said putting her spoon infront of my mouth, I just giggled and take it. "You don't have too babe."

"No i want to do this to you." I giggled letting her feed me.

Dahyun don't have work also because she need to take a rest first, we both plan not to go out, we just cuddle here in her room.

* MOMO POV *

I look at Mina who sitting in the ground on the ballet room restlessly. She was done teaching the kids and she was alone in the room when i pass by.

I look and observing her, she looks like dead who just sitting because she's not moving her body, i giggled on my thoughts.

I open the glass door while looking at her but it looks like she's more occupied on her thoughts because she didn't notice me at all.

"Is she and Chaeng fought?" I'm ask myself. "No.... i know Mina if she and Chaeng will fight she will always resolve it in that day." I shake my head to erase my thoughts.

"Are you dead Mina?" I joke around, then she snap and look at me. "You not moving." She smile sadly to me, i now think this is a serious matter.

"What the problem Mitang?" I ask and join her in the ground. But this girl shake her head. "You know you can talk to me right?" She look down, I feel the silence here.

I know Mina for so long, she have a shy and silent type of personality opposite of mine. She rarely talk but times when she have problem you can easily know that something is up to her. She always look at no where and think hard, just like what she's doing right now.

I didn't talk and let the silent eat us, but not long enough i heard her sob. Now I know that this matter is a serious one, she's not the type of person who cried easily.

I rub her back and let her sob for a moment, letting go everything is better.

I didn't ask her, I don't want to push her if she's not ready to share it to me.