chapter 36

Jeongyeon pov

Chaeng invite us for a breakfast outside and i said yes because Nayeon was too busy to cook for me, she's in rush to go in her shop because it has a little bit of problem there. While my daughter Yeonie was in her grandparents house, they pick her up early in the morning saying that they miss her.

I park my car first,going inside then look around finding them but Tzuyu raise her hand slightly waving at me so i nod.

Walking closer to them but the one who invited us is no where to be found.

"Where's the midget?" I ask the two who just shrug their shoulder.

"Oh i'm sorry, she texted me now if its okay for us to wait for a minute because she's picking up someone very important." I furrowed my eyebrows, i thought only the four of us here. Who would it be? Only Mina is important to her, or maybe she's seeing other one, i shake my head i'm thinking nonsense.

We just using our phone's while waiting the cub, i feel presence at my back so i turn around seeing this smol bean smiling widely then she's with someone that i can't see the face because she's hiding at Chaeng's back.

I look at Chaeng confusely pointing at the person in her back still holding Chaeng's both shoulder while lowering her head looks like she's hiding from us. I look at the two who still busy using their phone not even seeing Chaeng thats already here.

"Goodmorning." The smol bean said that makes the two look at her, they smile at her then look at the person behind.

Chaeng step aside to let us see who's with her, we see a nervous tufo.

Tzu stand up still looking at her while Seulgi almost drop her phone, i get up and smile widely seeing her again.

I hug her tightly, almost tearing up. "I miss you kid, i'm glad your-." I didn't continue what i'm saying when Tzuyu jump on us because of excitement even seulgi join our hugs.

We hug Dahyun tightly but we pulled back soon when she say something. "I-i c-an't b-reath." She's turning more paler. "Yah, you all want me do die." She said shouting at us but we didn't mind her, we just let her catch her breath first while us standing infront of her smiling widely.

"We just miss you unnie." Tzuyu said, yeah we really miss her so much.

"I miss you guys also." She said then smiled to us cheekily.

"Lets order first, i know we have alot of things to talk." Seulgi said then offer Dahyun a sit beside her while me, Tzuyu-ya and cub across them.

"How are you dub?" I ask in the middle of our eating, i was just happy to see her again.

"I'm fine unnie." She smile. "How about you guys?" She said eyeing us.

We didn't ask her what happen and whose the person behind of the incident because we don't want her to remember the painfull thing happen to her.

"We are fine dubs." Suelgi said but a remember Sana and her kids, i know she didn't see them.

"Have you meet your family and Sana?" I know thats she's going to be happy when she see her kids.

"I'm worried unnie." She sighed and look down. " i can't show up after that long years, i know everything change." Seulgi pat her shoulder, as if saying that we still here.

"But how about Sana unnie and your family, look hyun they been longing for you for so long." Chaeng said letting her know that they still remember her.

"I don't think so." She said, I can see pain in her eyes. "She have her own family now and i don't want to ruin it." We got confuse at what she said, thats imposible.