chapter 40

Dahyun's pov

I live with Sana and kids in our house, after Nayeon unnie's birthday sana ask me to live with them because she want me to know them better and also bond with them. Ofcourse i like the idea very much because i can spent time with them, and i make sure to marry their mommy again.

And about Sana's suitor Mark, one day he came and visit the kids and Sana but he didn't know that i came back so we cross path in the house, i told Sana to tell him the truth and she agreed about it. Sana gonna meet him to explain everything, while the kids with me, we already have a plan where to go while their mommy was busy.

I also told them about remarry their mother again and they're too excited about it, they even insist to come with me if a buy a ring, and we plan it now.

Even if we still married, i just want to assured that my wife is still mine so i want to marry her again.

I was driving my kids to the mall where i'm going to buy a ring and bond with them. They agreed not to tell this to their mom.

"We're here Dad." Hyuna shout jumping at her sit at the back, Sahyun was also with her, he just looking at hyuna with a smile.

"Baby be careful, you might bump your head." She nod then sit properly, i smile on how Sana raise them very well. "Where do you want to go first kids?" I ask.

"We should buy mommy a ring first Dad." Sahyun said, hyuna agreeing on her brother, i park the car first before opening the backseat door for them.

Sahyun was the one get out first next his sister, his holding her sister hand then they started to walk so i hold hyuna's other hand too.

We walk to a familiar shop. "Oh." I mumbled but Sahyun heard it. "What is it Dad?" I shake my head and smile, i remember that this is the shop where i buy our wedding ring and also the necklace that i buy for her but i didn't get a chance to give it to her back then.

"We should enter here Dad." Hyuna drag us to the shop that i'm talking about, so we don't have choice just to follow her.

"You can choose a ring for Mommy." I said as soon as we enter, hyuna jump happily then roam her eyes at the jewelry. "Go ahead honey." I smile patting her head, she nod then walk looking around.

I look at my son who just standing beside me. "Do you want anything son?"

And he nod. "Can i get two Dad?" He asked me makes my eyebrows up.

"Who will you going to give it?" I asked.

"To Hyuna and Yeonie." He politely said makes me smile he really love his sisters. I understand that how my kids love Jeongyeon and Nayeon unnie's daughter and i love that how they treat each other like a family the way we treat each other also.

"Sure you can, just let me know what you get so we can pay for it." He nod then run to where the necklace are. "He really is a sweet boy."

I was working at our company, i declined the offer that jeongyeon and the chief to be the captain again. I really like too be back at the service but i'am also considering Sana and our kids, i can't afford again to be away and make them worry just like the past.

And about the Ahn's family, i still visit them sometimes and help them in small things, i even bring my kids their to play with minzy and they become close especially Hyuna.

"Dad." I heard hyuna calling me so i look at her.

"Yes baby?" I walk closer to her, she's now pointing at the simple infinity silver ring, it has a small diamond enough to be call simple but still look pretty.