chapter 37

The couple was busy preparing and setting everything for the party, Jeongyeon even closed her restaurants and let the chef cook the foods for them and the guest because Nayeons wants it perfectly prepared.

Jeongyeon who really loved her wife let her do what she wants. Its just a simple party but for Jeongyeon it's more than important not only because its her wife's day but also because of Dahyun.

Jeongyeon didn't tell it to Nayeon about their one guest but she surely know that everyone will be happy to see her.

"Honey do you think the food is enough for all of us?" Jeongyeon ask her wife still eyeing the food that their chefs prepared.

"Yeah, but we can add more if you're planning to invite some of your workmates, just tell the chef about it." The older said without taking some glances on the younger, she was busy playing her daughter who got wake up from her nap.

They were glad that she just woke up when the couple already done preparing.

Jeongyeon walk to her wife looking at her lovingly with their daughter in their wide couch.

"It's Mommy's Birthday honey, can mommy get a kiss as a gift from my Yeonie?" Nayeon talking to her two years old daughter with her aegyo.

Jeongyeon chuckled how cute her wife is, she watch them interact with each other cutely.

The kid get up and cupped her Mom cheeks with both of her tiny hands kissing her multiple times all over her face. Nayeon giggled, flustered on her daughter gestured while Jeongyeon look at them with wide smile in her lips, she's too contented having Nayeon and Yeonie in her life.

"I think you should dress Yeonie now hon, any minutes everyone will be here." Jeongyeon said looking at her watch then back to the two.

Nayeon nod then carry her child, they pass by Jeongyeon place so Nayeon move and kiss the youngers lips. Yeonie watched her mom's kiss, she just giggled at them, Jeongyeon pulled back after kissing Nayeon too, she look at her daughter giving her a kissed in her forehead before nayeon walk upstair.

The guest started to arrived one by one, the guest was just only their friends and some of their family and relatives. Not alot  but enough to full the house of the host.

"Happy Birthday Nayeon unnie." Sana along with Mina, while Chaeng is in the back with them, with Sana's daughters in her arm and the boy just walking beside her.

"Thank you guys." Nayeon said giving them a kiss in their cheeks.

"Happy Birthday Auntie, this is the gift of me and Hyuna for you." Sahyun said offering her a box that they prepare with their Mom.

"Oh thank you honey, but you don't have too." Sahyun just smiled to Nayeon when he kissed her cheeks and also Hyuna.

"Auntie where's Yeonie?" The hyper girl said looking around try to find their little sister, Everyone in their friends circle know that Sahyun and Hyuna love Yeonie as their sister.

"With your Auntie jeong honey in the living room." The kid look at their Mother waiting for an approval, they run in the living room after their mom nod at them.

"Nayeon unnie this is our gift for you." Chaeng said giving her a small paper bag contain a luxurious bag that Nayeon really like too.

"Wow thank you." Nayeon said getting it then look at it, she squeled after she saw it, makes Mina giggled.

"I thought you also gonna said that, you don't have too becuase i'm really gonna take it back, its expensive you know." Mina nudge Chaeng but the other just laughed at her.