Chapter 18

* SANA POV *

Mina and I was having a coffee here in her own coffee shop. Both of us don't have work.

She own this place and also she work at Momo's studio as a ballet instructor.

I invite her here because I need to think, Dahyun she's been ignoring me after our dinner. I don't really know if she really ignoring me but when I call and invite her she always say that she's busy and now she's not sending a message that she always do when she have time.

"What with the face Sana?" Mina said sitting across me.

I shake my head I don't want to tell her that Dahyun is my problem that she's been ignoring me they didn't know that we are both close to each other.

"Nothing Mitang I'm just thinking about work." She just nod and sighed.

I look at her, "What with the long sighed?" I ask

"I think Chaeng was ignoring me and I don't know the reason why?" My eyebrow furrowed.

"How do you say so? She's been with us when we plan to have lunch with them?"

"I don't know Satang she's been ignoring my calls seen we got back for a vacation months ago." I look at her.

"Months? Thats too long I been contacted her and we sometimes talk but she didn't mention about it."

"Really? But why she's not answering my calls? Seens then she never have a long conversation with me she always greet me and nothing more."

"It makes me frustated Sana." She said messing her hair.

Is it the reason why Chaeng and three always at their own? But Dahyun didn't mention anything about. I remember again Dahyun also been ignoring me.

Like Mina I feel frustated also, wait did Mina like Chaeng?

"Mina." I just need to know why she's eager to talk to that cub if she don't have any feelings on her.

"Do you like her?" I ask looking at her eyes.

"What?" She ask curiously.

I chuckled, "Don't play dumb her Mina I know that you knew what I'm talking about so don't ask me a question."

I ask her again, "Do you like her?" I heard her sighed again.

"I don't know Sana, I'm not sure you know that I like Bambam right.!" I nod

"Then why you are bothered if she ignored you." And thats hits me also, "why I'm also bothered when Dahyun's not calling do I like her?" I ask my self now still curious about it...

"Sana..." Mina wave her hand infront of me. "Your spacing."

"Ohh i'm sorry what is it again?" I ask her.

"Nothing." She said rolling her eyes.

"Sorry but Mina you need to figure it out soon or you will lost someone......same as myself."I whisper the last part .. She only nod.

***
I dont have case right now because my previous was done already and I'm happy that we won for it.

Its just a simple case my client been accused for murdering someone and I'm glad we do enough evidence and the family of my client give me a proof that their family member was with them in the time and date when the crime happen so we solve it in just one hearing.

I heard my phone ring then I pick it up to answer the call. "Hello? I didn't look whose caller be.

"Hello Miss Minatozaki." I look at the caller but its unregistered.